Sign in to follow this  
Kathy

Man in the stands

Anyone read the Pinkun? MITS says we are all in need of therapy. Perhaps hes right but if you read his heartfelt diary. I believe he would benefit from the togetherness of this message board. Its about allaying your anxieties and communicating with others who have them too. It just makes you feel better. Not to mention some brilliant humour and some tremendous literary offerings. The message board is the dogs b******s.

How right you are Kathy! This message board has been my saviour over the past couple of months, helping to keep me sane when the worry started taking over! And now I am relaxed, there is no way on this earht we will not be promoted now - in fact, I think we will go up on Wednesday, as I can''t see Sunderland winning at Palace.......

Agreed.

Party Wednesday night anyone?

Lets all gather outside Carra Rd with our radios and go Wild in the Wensum

Oh stop it now, you''re making me jealous! I really wish I was in Norwich right now, instead of being exiled here in Crewe.......can''t even get tickets to see the games, nor can I get down to the beam back.......just hope I get a ticket for the Crewe game, or I''ll be gutted.....

Me and the kids always go!! they demand to go on the way to hollywood bowl... i like it cos its FREE!!!!! (season tickets permitting).. Id love to see a really Huge crowd cherring on the reserves.. ittl be a team full of kids, Crowe, Sinclair, Howell, Howlett, Smith, Jarvis.... and others you may not have heard about.. some super little players... lets go for a reserve attendance record and make the football world sit up!!!

Getting see Easton play for the reserve is one of the funniest things you''ll ever see. He thinks he''s Beckham and tries to spray passes all over the pitch. Its worth going just for that.

come on, having a go at easton is pretty petty eh, we are all going there to be together to celebrate this wonderful football season

myself and my daughter will be there, she is 23 and was too young to remember the last promotion year, but was old enough to remember our slip from grace and the lean years that followed

for her, and the other young ones then

let''s give them all a night to remember, and if it does turn out to be saturday instead, party at watford anyone?