Sign in to follow this  
GemmaNorwich

Leeds Away!

I would rather have it first game and get it out of the way than play them when they are if full swing later on in the season.  

Leeds then Preston - I guess we will ''see where we are at'' after those two.....  Or will the bedding in excuse, or injuries, or lack of support or any number of the same **** excuses be rolled out by our excuse of a manager....  NO EXCUSES, that was last season''s motto from Worthy. Well, we heard a never ending stream of them in his dull tones, I notice the twit hasnt rolled out his NO EXCUSES comment this season.  This pillock will be in charge at the end of the season and we will be in the championship.

WORTHY OUT

Theres got to be some underlying issue with CJF, anyone else want to contribute to a ''lets cheer CJF up fund by getting him laid''!

Oh Citizen does every posting we put on here have to resort to a personal assault on Worthington.  I can now understand why I dont bother coming on here much anymore but thought I would post a reply to the originator only to get another virile posting against Worthy.  Give it a rest, enjoy the World Cup and get ready for a new season. 

[quote]we got a quite hard game for the first day[/quote]There all going to be hard games especially every away game, I don''t think I can honestly pick a team in our league and say that will be a walk in the park. I can look at games and think we should win but that usually means we won''t lol.

I''m looking forward to it personally, I''ll probably go to that one.

I''m more interested in the away games this year, myself, as I''m going

to be living in Manchester... so the Leeds game, Preston away,

Sheffield Wendy, and Manure or City in the Carling/FA Cup, please!

I''m quite happy with Leeds away to kick off the season . Don''t forget we had one of our better away performances at Elland Road last year. Bag 3 points there, and our season is off to a flying start. Bring it on!