Sign in to follow this  
Rossi

Steve Foley

I''m sure some will give you stick Steve, but I for one, wish you good luck.

worryingly, he who laughs last laughs the loudest. the bench will be interesting at the next derby! besides why should he show any loyalty to a club that made him a scapegoat. Steve, IMHO, knew the score, he knew how bad we were and didnt like the signings - in that sense he was agreeing with the fans. The only one who didnt agree apparently and got kicked out for it, makes you feel good about the forthcoming season hey!

Smacks of the poor old binners scratching around to find anyone who will fit their wage bill.

unlucky Jim has already spouted out who won''t be returning to poorman road because of lack of funds.

Lets hope Foley enjoys his new kit c/o Oxfam, his travel c/o the local bus service and the club''s sumer tour round Clacton beach.

Poor Lidll old binners

[quote user="ROSSI 46"]Steve, IMHO, knew the score, he knew how bad we were and didnt like the signings - in that sense he was agreeing with the fans.[/quote]

And that, IMHO, sounds like revisionism of the most blatant kind (as well as total speculation of course). We were all slagging off the first team coaching before the first team coach got sacked, and now he''s a hero. Maybe you''d prefer him inside the tent pissing out, rather than outside the tent pissing in. Well, you''re inside the tent pissing in...

Damn, I''ve just spoilt a lovely day by getting worked up over just another silly negative post.

wind your neck in old boy, who posted the first thread well before it was knowledge ? oh that must have been another speculative post hey?

face it, you know less than you thought

why thank you yankee, much appreciated (except for of course old boy was sad enough to allow the post to ruin his day, but his post made our day!)[:#]

[quote user="YankeeCanary"]Well done Rossi. I think Old Boy is just p****d.[/quote]See, with you being furrin'' we don''t know what context you''re using that word in. I don''t care if you came from here originally, if you left Norfolk with no intention of returning, then you''re a furriner. :)

Well Herb, I thought old boy was just "piqued" but I did not want to be blatant. Would you like me to explain "piqued" for you, or even put it into context?

Referring to me as a foreigner says more about you than it does me. You must be one of those backward English types who still reside in Victorian times, nose up in the air while making subsidiary anything other than "English".        I can just imagine you walking by the best restaurants in a nearby city like Paris uttering, "Oooh! I ''int gonna eat that....you dort know what they put innit do ya?"

I wish foley the best of luck for the new season, even if it is with the scum. The board/manager made him the scapegoat for a poor season, when in honesty, the majority of us here know who''s to blame.

I swear that some of you posters are not city fans, how can you wish steve foley luck? as far as i''m concerned very much like andy marshall, steve foley is and always will be scum!

You cannot join ipswich from norwich, and be considered anything else.

In your pinion!! as usual, join the many others on this board, they post hearsay and gossip, it would be nice to read facts instead of supposition for a change, do''nt you think?  What were you tuned into Steves thoughts or his words?

" I swear that some of you posters are not city fans, "

you never say !

Watch how many of the same posters constantly attack our club - usually with some guff attached about how wonderful everything is in the world of bankruptcy and payments defaulting (binnerland)

Beelsie, I don''t know what the facts are either but if he was quoted correctly in the linked PinkUn article, Steve obviously did feel he was a scapegoat. he was quoted as follows:"Foley was happier looking forward than back after taking up a new challenge, but admitted he was still upset at the manner in which he seemed to be singled out as a scapegoat after City''s disappointing campaign.

http://new.pinkun.com/content/ncfc/story.aspx?brand=PINKUNOnline&category=Norwich&tBrand=PinkUnOnline&tCategory=Norwich&itemid=NOED10%20Jun%202006%2009%3A34%3A03%3A713