Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

Worthy selling Hucks?

Chicken ! you obviously have much respect fo Hucks and his speed and ability, but as I see it, so do I, but as I said earlier he will only make the earth move if there is better balance in the team, the rest leave the game plan to him, and it is not fair, we are sorely in need of a like player on the right along with two hard running midfield men. Unfortunately, I am sure that we will not have the funds to get the quality to supply those needs, which is why I contemplated Hucks being sold and the emphasis being in the formulation of team that maybe is more in tune with a concerted team effort, slick balanced movement concentrated on all of the team working for one another moving in force and unison up and down the field. Rather that than the one channel effort that we seem to playing at the moment.  To make our present team work better I wonder if Hucks would be prepared to release his ball earlier to widen the play and position himself for a return, in my opinion this would make him a much more threatening player, who would be more difficult to mark, especially if his runs were of a more diagonal nature.

Hucks was offered DOUBLE his wages to go to 2 different prem clubs last year and refused them both as he''s happy here. I''m pretty certain he''ll retire here...

[quote user="beelsie"]He''s happy co''s he''s calling the tune and in a position of power, methinks.[/quote]Hes happy because he lives in and plays for the finest city in one of the most beautiful areas of the country. Not that I''m biased of course :)

[quote user="beelsie"]He''s happy co''s he''s calling the tune and in a position of power, methinks.[/quote]

Double the wages to fester in a premiership Reserve side and make sporadic appearences.. or play here Regularly where ur undroppable regardless of how poor u might play?

jas :)

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[quote user="beelsie"]He''s happy co''s he''s calling the tune and in a position of power, methinks.[/quote]

Double the wages to fester in a premiership Reserve side and make sporadic appearences.. or play here Regularly where ur undroppable regardless of how poor u might play?

jas :)

[/quote]So, in percentage terms, how many of Huckerby''s performances would you rate as poor? (remembering he needs service and supply)I don''t think your point stands up to scrutiny mate.