GREEN

RYAN TAYLOR (500,000)         SHACKELL THE DOC         DRURY

MCVEIGH                     SAFRI      ETUHU            HUCKERBY

EARNIE       CARLTON COLE (SEASON LONG LOAN VEIW TO PERMANANT DEAL)

SUBS

SPILLANE

JARVIS SNR

JARVIS JNR

MCKENSIE

JOE LEWIS

COMMONS (500,0000)

CAVE-BROWN

ROBINSON

HUGHES

Carlton Cole is rubbish!

he also seems quite happy to Fester on a fat pay cheque at Chelski rather than move on and play regularly

jas :)

The day I even think about putting Etuhu in my dream team is the day I give up watching football and take up something more exciting, crown green bowling or maybe weeding the garden.

It seems Cole is attracting prem buyers - spurs latest muted with a £1m price tag.  His strike rate is pretty poor though.

We cant go through another season with 2 strikers playing on the flanks - other managers have cottoned on a expose the yawning gap with ease now.  We have to have dedicated midfielders in these positions and use strikers as strikers.

Should read my dream team by Diz. 2 or more injuries,a Ramadam and a fall out with Worthless would turn it into a nightmare team The youngsters would suffer badly and go to hell and back aswell as the fans.C  Cole will possibly be sold ,would we splash the cash?If we want a genuine push for promotion it would take at least five more senior players who need  to gel quickly.It ''s to much to ask of the youngsters all at once.Leeds have a good team and coud''nt make it,we must not run before we can walk.Who would your manager be,Worthless.