Sign in to follow this  
Beno27

Ben May

Availible on a free, scored 12th of the season today, get him in!!!!!! Sorry i think this may have already been posted and whoever did post it well played, i realise he would be a great signing! a 22 yr old goalscoring target man for nothing!!!!!!!

GET HIM IN!!!

[quote user="Beno27"]

Availible on a free, scored 12th of the season today, get him in!!!!!! Sorry i think this may have already been posted and whoever did post it well played, i realise he would be a great signing! a 22 yr old goalscoring target man for nothing!!!!!!!

GET HIM IN!!!

[/quote]

please don''t say stuff like that, my mate is a millwall fan  and they all think he is awful. Do we really want a player who is rated awful by the bottom club''s fans?

[quote user="Beno27"]

GET HIM IN!!!

[/quote]

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

12 goals speaks for itself! whats with the "please dont say stuff like this" some sort of crime? i thought this messageboard was about opinions. Why not give him a trial and see what he is like as he sounds like a decent player and has scored more than any of our players

I saw him play twice last season whilst on loan at Colchester 

sorry he was a blond version of Adrian Coote loads of effort  but

no end product  , should suite worthy  criteria  in a

player  OTBC

[quote user="andy laz"]I saw him play twice last season whilst on loan at Colchester  sorry he was a blond version of Adrian Coote loads of effort  but no end product  , should suite worthy  criteria  in a player  OTBC
[/quote]

So he is like Mckenzie then?

I''ve seen him on The Championship and have thought he maybe worth looking at but then you can''t judge anyone on highlights alone. He wouldn''t be free either, players under 24 can''t leave on Bosman''s unless released