Sign in to follow this  
Hucka Hucka Huckerby

Why didn't we play Johansson?

In my opinion Johansson is absolute quality & I can''t understand why we haven''t been playing him. When we beat QPR it was no coincidence that we didn''t start playing until he was on the pitch! He should have been playing on the right as Worthy has refused to play him up front. Hughes of Johansson? Not really a difficuilt question!

I''m dreaming of this line up;

Johansson   Safri   Koumas   Hucks

Earnie   Sutton

Two strikers on the wings and Koumas in the centre.  Safri would have to do a lot of running around and tackling to make up for the 3 who wouldn''t.

I don''t really think it would work.

In my opinion Johansson is absolute quality & I can''t understand why we haven''t been playing him. When we beat QPR it was no coincidence that we didn''t start playing until he was on the pitch! He should have been playing on the right as Worthy has refused to play him up front. Hughes of Johansson? Not really a difficuilt question!

I''m dreaming of this line up;

Johansson   Safri   Koumas   Hucks

Earnie   Sutton

Good line up but knowing worthy it''ll include Hughes somewhere in the line up!

[quote user="McKenzies Debut"]

Hughes of Johansson? Not really a difficuilt question!

[/quote]

No it isn''t is it....................  but our baffoon will always come up with the wrong answer.  Sack this idiot now.

and before any of you KTFers say how poor JJ2 was at preston, Hughes has been dire in almost EVERY game he has played this season including at preston.  JJ2 on the other hand has looked a good player (when played).

It did make a mockery of Worthys program notes where he went out of his way to say he would sit down with JJ2 to see what can be done - he is so keen to have him here he played hendo out of position again (or was that the fop towards experimenting with youth??) rather than make JJ2 feel welcome by giving him a run out - couldnt he recall the impact JJ2 had when coming on against QPR?

The notes also confirmed Rehman would not be coming back and worthy said a fond farewell to Rick Waghorn.

Why didn''t we play Johansson? Simple. Because he''s talented, which in Worthy''s eyes means you get critised or dropped. Hughes on the other hand can play like a complete waster all season and still gets picked week after week as he personifies Worthless'' ''hard work, no talent ethic''.

Our next signing will probably be a donkey who gives rides along the seafront, who fancies a change of employer. Worthy will ask the F.A if they can bend the rules to allow animals play, as he believes the beast can '' do a job in mid-field''.

Don''t laugh - wait until the pre-season signings, it might be closer to reality than we may think.