Sign in to follow this  
Christopher Woodcock

Team for next season

The play-off hope is now over. So I would know about the new team next season.

We want know who them have signed and who have left club.

I not sure if Nigel Worthington are stay at club for other year if happened.

I would like to see who norwich signed

Damien Francis from Wigan (£500k)

Calum Davenport from Spurs (£1m)

Greg Halford From Colchester (£750k)

Phil Mulryne From free agent

Kris Commons from Nott Forest (£500k)

James Hayter from Bournemouth (£750)

Jason Koumas from West Brom (£2m)

Jonatan Johansson From Charlton (Free)

I see who Norwich player left club

Simon Charlton (Free Transfer)

Jason Jarrett (To Preston for £650K

Darren Ward (Free Transfer)

Matthieu Louis-Jean (Anywhere in France for £300k)

Ryan Jarvis (On loan)

Andrew Cave-Brown (On Loan)

Zeshan Rehman (Loan end)

My Team will be

Green

Drury Davenport Doherty Halford

Huckerby Francis Safri Koumas

Earnshaw McKenzie/Hayter

Sub: Gallacher, Mulryne/Hughes, Shackell, Hayter/McVeigh, Commons

I mean Hayter is only man who would be find a goal lots.

If Nigel Worthington not be Norwich Manager next season, I would see who next manager will be.

Steve Bruce (If Birmingham sacked him)

Glenn Hoddle (If Wolves let him go if fail to make play-off)

Phil Parkinson

Graeme Souness.

I sure them would find a best Manager and I will see Norwich to get League Cup and Top of CHAMPIONSHIP with 110 point. I hope Norwich will be unbeaten for 30 game from start of the season.

What you think.

I partly agree. 2 things come to mind though;

1) I would not have Francis back. Yes he''s a good player, but the way he treated us and the club (such as not wanting to stay during a crucial period- therefore disrupting the team and letting us down), I woulld not have him back, simply on my principals.

2) Leon? Sorry (and I''m going to upset people here), but he''s rubbish. He can''t shoot/pass/or head. He runs. Now I can run for the ball, put you wouldn''t put me up front would you!

Other than that I think it''d be a cracking team, I don''t think even Worthy could #### it up with those players!

francis was disruptive!

mulryne is fat and lazy

hayter is unlikely to score goals at this level

others are ok but i''d have halford in midfield and a solid experienced right back in

Not bad.

Before anything, i would spend most of our money on midfielders. and i would really splash the cash here.

Kevin Nicholls 1m
Idiakez 750K - 1.1m
Greg Halford 1.5m
Jason Koumas 1.5m
Kris Commons 750K

At least 3 of them if we want to go anywhere

I think you''re being very optimistic with those signings! I''m not sure we''ll be able to afford even half of them, not after we''ve filled their agents pockets with half a million or so. As for getting £650k for Jarrett, I think you''re dreaming! I expect us to get around £100k max for him. Louis Jean might fetch around £250k if we''re lucky, but I''ll bet he''ll stay - he surely won''t want to leave - he''s just filled his boots with a year''s salary for doing absolutely nothing (but you could use that argument for lots of our players - Peter Thorne and Dickson Etuhu especially so)!

There''s no doubt this squad needs a drastic overhaul in the summer. If Worthington puts his faith in the current squad, he''s risking his job and his reputation - another bad season and he''ll be finished as a manager in professional football. Too many of our players are stuck on long term deals, are either not good enough or not motivated enough, and carry zero value in the transfer market - in short, we''re stuck with them, or we pay them off. Why we can''t just sack them for gross incompetence is beyond me.

But there''s no doubt we need to sign:

A right winger: Halford? Newton? What about Brighton''s Kazim-Richards?

A right back, a couple of centre mids, a centre back, a goalkeeper to replace Green who''ll probably go, and a back up left back.

And if we fail to bring in anyone new - we must not fail to sign a huge monster of a centre forward to win the hoof ball if we fail to sign anyone. I want a 7 foot tall beast, with pace to burn, built like a heavy weight boxer.

Hahaha!!! Most points I would applaud, but a couple of things I would take issue with.

Greg Halford is NOT a right back. He plays right mid. I know we dont have any right backs who know what a football is, but I am sure we can get some better, though some names escape me. Actually, Chris Baird, that Northern Irish lad for Southampton seems to be out of the team (the lad who made his debut in the FA Cup final, or was that Cranie?) And there is no point buying 3 central midfielders with a simlar sort of game, if Francis would come back at all.....

Kris Commons on the left would be great, and I would stick Hucks up front - he aint a left winger, despite the heroics for our promotion season. Andy "Pukka Pies" Reid would be good if we could keep him out of fast food outlets, as would Routledge if we could get a loanee (I know, I know, but at least he is Championship / Premiership pedigree).

I would rather have Ham****n back that Souness, and have Worthy instead of Drury as left back instead of Hoddle come here. Did well with Swindon about ten years ago, but has since failed in club football. Wouldnt be good on a budget, just as Souness wouldnt.

I reckon Bruce would be a good apointment, Alex McCleish, maybe giving Mark Bowen a go, but perhaps that is me thinking out loud.

Anyway, anything would be better than that t!t we have in charge at the minute - we need to change a lot at this club, starting from the top down.

Francis wouldnt come back here either.

[quote user="Christopher Woodcock"]

The play-off hope is now over. So I would know about the new team next season.

We want know who them have signed and who have left club.

I not sure if Nigel Worthington are stay at club for other year if happened.

I would like to see who norwich signed

Damien Francis from Wigan (£500k)

Calum Davenport from Spurs (£1m)

Greg Halford From Colchester (£750k)

Phil Mulryne From free agent

Kris Commons from Nott Forest (£500k)

James Hayter from Bournemouth (£750)

Jason Koumas from West Brom (£2m)

Jonatan Johansson From Charlton (Free)

I see who Norwich player left club

Simon Charlton (Free Transfer)

Jason Jarrett (To Preston for £650K

Darren Ward (Free Transfer)

Matthieu Louis-Jean (Anywhere in France for £300k)

Ryan Jarvis (On loan)

Andrew Cave-Brown (On Loan)

Zeshan Rehman (Loan end)

My Team will be

Green

Drury Davenport Doherty Halford

Huckerby Francis Safri Koumas

Earnshaw McKenzie/Hayter

Sub: Gallacher, Mulryne/Hughes, Shackell, Hayter/McVeigh, Commons

I mean Hayter is only man who would be find a goal lots.

If Nigel Worthington not be Norwich Manager next season, I would see who next manager will be.

Steve Bruce (If Birmingham sacked him)

Glenn Hoddle (If Wolves let him go if fail to make play-off)

Phil Parkinson

Graeme Souness.

I sure them would find a best Manager and I will see Norwich to get League Cup and Top of CHAMPIONSHIP with 110 point. I hope Norwich will be unbeaten for 30 game from start of the season.

What you think.

[/quote]

Hayter £750! I''ll have him for that for my 5 a side team

"I partly agree. 2 things come to mind though;

1) I would not have Francis back. Yes he''s a good player, but the way he treated us and the club (such as not wanting to stay during a crucial period- therefore disrupting the team and letting us down), I woulld not have him back, simply on my principals.

2) Leon? Sorry (and I''m going to upset people here), but he''s rubbish. He can''t shoot/pass/or head. He runs. Now I can run for the ball, put you wouldn''t put me up front would you!

Other than that I think it''d be a cracking team, I don''t think even Worthy could #### it up with those players!"

Yes Leon is crap!

What about Chris Sutton?? If Birmingham go down hes free to leave and would be brilliant playing along side Earnie.

We need a right side perhaps Wright and Halford.

A centre back to go with Shacks aswell would go down well.

Greem

Baird (good call by someone)      250k

Davenport                                    750k

Shackall

Drury

Halford                                       750k

Safri

Koumas                                    1.5m

Huckerby

Earnshaw

Sutton                                       Free

Squad players, Lewis, Gallagher, Fleming, Doherty, a new left back, Routledge or reid on loan , mcveigh, hughes, spillane, cave brown, Rossi J, Henderson, Mckenzie,