Sign in to follow this  
Hartsons Gut

MY TEAM NEXT SEASON

I THINK WORTHY SHOULD HAVE THE TEAM BELOW FOR NEXT SEASON.

the team below has the right ballance of youth and experience.

sell hughes 200k, robinson 200k, thorne free, etuthu 300k, louis jean free, fleming free, and sorry need to raise some money mckenzie 1.5m.

R.GREEN

JARVIS                                    DAVENPORT 1.0M          SHACKELL                           DRURY

HARFORD  700K                  SAFRI                             KOUMAS  1.5M                  HUCKERBY

EARNSHAW                 JEROME  2.8M

SUBS:   MCVEIGH, EASTWOOD 800K, DOHERTY, JARVIS, LEWIS.       

i cant think of a better championship line up to this, can you?                  

Awesome team my friend, but i do worry for next season and I can''t see Worthy dropping Hughes. With Hughes in midfield we have no chance, and it will be hoof ball army.

The team worthy will go for will be as I think Green will go.

Gallagher

Jarvis                  The Doc                     Shackell                  Drury

Halford                  Safri                         Hughes                        Huckerby

Earnshaw            Mckensie

My team, love Koumas but don''t think he would come.

Joe Lewis

Halford                  Shackell                        Davenport            Drury

Mcveigh                  Rossi Jarvis/ Spillane                  Safri                     Commons

Earnshaw                                          Hucks/Jarvis

Players released

Fleming Coach, I do like the guy, and no one is more committed, def a Norwich City man.

Hughes, I feel bad but there just isn''t enough ability, and I realise he has had only one season but I do fear for our chances next season with Hughes being a midfield starter.

Etuhu. loaned out

Robinson. released

Thorne Released

Henderson Released though in his defence we should all be ashamed as we have never given the guy a chance

I probably could if you seriously think that Davenport is worth a seven figure sum, plus I wouldn''t play Mick Harford on the right. He''s far better up front and would suit our current style of play to a tee

[quote user="worthy out"]

sell hughes 200k, robinson 200k, thorne free, etuthu 300k, louis jean free, fleming free, and sorry need to raise some money mckenzie 1.5m.

R.GREEN

JARVIS                                    DAVENPORT 1.0M          SHACKELL                           DRURY

HARFORD  700K                  SAFRI                             KOUMAS  1.5M                  HUCKERBY

[/quote]

that would be a perfect line up.

What ever happens i really really dont want to see Rossi played at right back, he would go the way of hendo-being played out of position and declineing as a player. I would love to see Halford being signed, but if Colchester get promoted i cant see that happening, hes a great player and would go a long way to solving the right sided problems. Eastwood wont come either as Southend are all but promoted, tho i would like to have seen him here too. We need a creative midfielder to be signed and a big striker, we are too lightweight up front at the moment i feel.

[quote user="worthy out"]

R.GREEN

[/quote]

Quality line up, however, the team below is just as likely!!

Czech,

Gallas, Terry, Ferdinand, A Cole

Beckham, Lampard, Ronaldhinio, Giggs

Shevchenko, Rooney