Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Our Team Of The Season

The signing of JUBWICKS75 on a season-long loan has been nothing but an unmitigated disaster. Despised by his new team-mates from the outset, owing to not committing fully to the team, he has been an unsettling influence in the dressing-room, often involved in unseemly scuffles. It is not surprising that he was asked to cut short the loan, last month, and return to his parent club.

Bizarrely, he still turns up on matchdays, begging to be allowed back into the squad.

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

Posted (edited)

17 hours ago, Addick/Canary said:

The signing of JUBWICKS75 on a season-long loan has been nothing but an unmitigated disaster. Despised by his new team-mates from the outset, owing to not committing fully to the team, he has been an unsettling influence in the dressing-room, often involved in unseemly scuffles. It is not surprising that he was asked to cut short the loan, last month, and return to his parent club.

Bizarrely, he still turns up on matchdays, begging to be allowed back into the squad.

Too true, a very rare mistake from the recruitment team, although not as massive as the disaster that was the short term signing of TheDarkKnight, unfortunately the recruitment lead was monitoring Billy Gilmore at the time but as he sucks we decided to take a punt on the next best thing in TDK.

The mayhem caused in the dressing room every session added with the gross misconduct that the club uncovered made it the worst signing in this clubs history and we had to get the footballing body ( SouthwellC ) to arrange the termination of the contract early and send him back to Manchester McJock FC. 

Edited by GodlyOtsemobor

Posted (edited)

BREAKING NEWS: 

in a bit of early summer business Essex has been sold to AFC Wrexham for a club record fee, the player has said he is extremely happy to be involved with a club with such forward thinking innovative ownership. 

And LYB is on the verge of a move away from the club on loan, rumblings of discontent are the reason for it as the player is unhappy at being forced to play on the wrong wing. 

In addition we have a couple of promising youngsters getting first team call ups.  @Robert N. LiM + @Addick/Canary being the first ones with the chance to impress in pre season. 

Edited by GodlyOtsemobor
  • Thanks 2

On 18/04/2024 at 19:25, TheGunnShow said:

Might work, but here's a cheap laugh of me playing five-a-side in goal for a team I used to play for. This video footage is of two games, I wasn't playing in the first one, but the game I was playing in starts from 55 seconds in. I'm the goalie in blue, nearer the camera.

(1) Facebook

I know this is amateur footage but it appears you are playing somewhere near the East German side of the Berlin Wall under dusk and searchlights. Was this some kind of Escape to Victory-type ruse to reach the West😉

• Haha 1

Can I be a ballboy/girl/person please?

Or Captain Canary? I can miss those kid's shots at half-time with the best of 'em...

8 minutes ago, Drazen Muzinic said:

I know this is amateur footage but it appears you are playing somewhere near the East German side of the Berlin Wall under dusk and searchlights. Was this some kind of Escape to Victory-type ruse to reach the West😉

Crikey, I know Bolton's not the wealthiest of places but now you mention it... 😉 

• Haha 1