11 minutes ago, Mengo said:

Yes , I do realise the parasite was down here in Brazil. Maybe , I could tell you more of how it was formed, since I live here. DO you believe  everthing you read in the press (really). Well done Mariela and the rest of the grass roots team. 🤣😉🙃🇧🇷

Are you trying to say that he didn't play a considerable part in something that's potentially going to be very useful to the club? 

14 hours ago, Mengo said:

And that is the side (right), he played his best for Sao Paulo. He has been asked to play so many roles and you can see this is where he is at his VERY best. Great honest down to earth player , who could be integrated in any Premier side. Great command of the English language.  WELL done Gabi , I knew you would be a star . Personally at today's rate it must be heading to 40m. Imagine him laying off balls to haaland and then scoring ones like he did today. Surrounded with better players , the sky is the limit for him. 45m .No chance him being here next season ,sorry guys.

Don't you know there's a recession ? - clubs can't afford 45m  ! 

And that is the side (right), he played his best for Sao Paulo. He has been asked to play so many roles and you can see this is where he is at his VERY best. Great honest down to earth player , who could be integrated in any Premier side. Great command of the English language.  WELL done Gabi , I knew you would be a star . Personally at today's rate it must be heading to 40m. Imagine him laying off balls to haaland and then scoring ones like he did today. Surrounded with better players , the sky is the limit for him. 45m .No chance him being here next season ,sorry guys.

Question for you: Do you have anything to do with the Portuguese  language Norwich City podcast on spotify?

5 minutes ago, littleyellowbirdie said:

Question for you: Do you have anything to do with the Portuguese  language Norwich City podcast on spotify?

Sorry , not  me I'm afraid. My Portuguese is shììț if I'm perfectly honest. Gabis English is much better than millions of UK citizens. Credit for him. HE also would have had the best of language teachers afforded to him NCFC.

Posted (edited)
48 minutes ago, Six Pack said:

Don't you know there's a recession ? - clubs can't afford 45m  ! 

Think I was reading yesterday  , weve  turned the corner and we are slowly coming out of recession  ; if what you read is what you believe. 🙃🤣

Edited by Mengo

Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, TheGunnShow said:

Are you trying to say that he didn't play a considerable part in something that's potentially going to be very useful to the club? 

Is he not up Everest yet. I'm,  personally not interested in talking about him. He's very much a self generating ego. AS  such he makes me feel 🤮

HES GONE ,  HALLELUJAH 👍🙌🙏

Edited by Mengo

Posted (edited)

What level are you talking about, premier league level. Unproven  where here or Brazil. Just for the record.

Premier League clubs have signed six players directly from Brazil this season. Chelsea signed Andrey Santos from Vasco de Gama and West Ham United brought in Luizao from Sao Paulo this winter. Willian joined Fulham from Corinthians in the summer, and Marquinhos moved from Sao Paulo to Arsenal. Newcastle United are also reportedly looking to sign Matheus Franca from Flamengo and Wolverhampton Wanderers have been pushing for his teammate Joao Gomes.

And  it's a huge market. And for the mountaineering fans , many sides had their fingers in the pie long before Norwich. 

It used to be brazilian players usually went yo Ukraine  then moved on.

Those according to you were all this season, with some only possibles, and all Premier league clubs. We signed Sara (and nunez) a season or two back and asa championship club. Your post seemed not only mean-spirited as far as Webber is concerned but factually highly misleading. 

Edited by PurpleCanary

4 hours ago, PurpleCanary said:

Those according to you were all this season, with some only possibles, and all Premier league clubs. We signed Sara (and nunez) a season or two back and asa championship club. Your post seemed not only mean-spirited as far as Webber is concerned but factually highly misleading. 

Read from where this originated. As far as your love in for the W being , he was a distraction and still is. He is an utter massive ego , with no common sense , mean spirited( ha, ha ) get a life. An adjudicator is someone who presides, judges, and arbitrates during a formal dispute or competition. They have numerous purposes, including preliminary legal judgments, to determine applicant eligibility, or to assess contenders' performance in competitions. To many adjudicators on here, they need to chill out it's a football forum. Well done to the grass roots people in life, not the posers.!!!!!!!

24 minutes ago, Mengo said:

Read from where this originated. As far as your love in for the W being , he was a distraction and still is. He is an utter massive ego , with no common sense , mean spirited( ha, ha ) get a life. An adjudicator is someone who presides, judges, and arbitrates during a formal dispute or competition. They have numerous purposes, including preliminary legal judgments, to determine applicant eligibility, or to assess contenders' performance in competitions. To many adjudicators on here, they need to chill out it's a football forum. Well done to the grass roots people in life, not the posers.!!!!!!!

That may be a reply to something some poster has said but bears zero relevance to anything I have ever posted, including anything on this thread.