Sign in to follow this  
yellowrider120

Tickets for away leg of Play Offs

On 11/04/2024 at 19:38, essex canary said:

I like that one from a loyalty perspective though I went to none of them.

The real naff issue though is that someone who went to 3 away games only and paid the £25 but doesn't have a season ticket gets priority over someone who went to 3 away games didn't pay the £25 but spends their time and money going to Carrow Road with their season ticket. That is where the loyalty stress test manifestly fails.

It was your choice not to pay the £25, probably because you didn’t expect us to do well. I cannot think of anyone I know that goes to a minimum of 5 away games a season that haven’t got an away membership, other than you.

I do about a 350 mile round trip every other week for home games. Putting the £25 into perspective it is the same cost as about 30% of my petrol cost down to Norwich, so a drop in the ocean, in comparison to my NCFC season spend.
All you are trying to say is glory hunters like you should be able to get tickets whenever you want. Our youngest goes to loads of concerts, and likewise he pays a fee for priority booking, it’s life, want a popular product, you pay more for it. 
At the moment our club is in exciting times, with between 3 and 6 games left. They deserve 100% of everybodies support and whingers like yourself should just f*** off for the next 6 weeks, and let somebody attend that creates positivity and not negativity.

• Like 4

On 10/04/2024 at 11:10, essex canary said:

So reward the loyalists like Supermarkets do. How are all these people who can't make Sheffield on a Tuesday night in April going to find it any easier on a Thursday or Friday night in May? (assuming we get there and extra support in Sheffield may have acted as a 12th man)

The problem is that NCFC behave more like my now ex car insurance company who put up my renewal by 50% hoping I won't notice. Their suggestion that they can knock off 20% fell on deaf ears.

Other clubs are available.  I'm fairly sure you won't be missed by their letter answering department...

On 11/04/2024 at 22:14, essex canary said:

I lived 90 miles from Carrow Road for many years. I still had a season ticket and attended many away games. That wasn't easy based on family, work, affordability, travel etc. The logic of what you state though is that rather than negotiate these things and still go to Carrow Road, best not to and take the easy option of just going to away matches instead. In those days though thankfully such a 'lazy' system was not in place though students still went to Uni. How does the Club help Uni students now in relation to home ST'S?

I live 250 miles from carrow road.  That's basically 5 hours each way.  I bought a home membership because the only match i could watch that coincided with holidays was the Ipswich match, which I fully expected us to draw at best.  And it meant at least one overnight in a hotel.  

I have an away membership and have been with my son to 6 league away games (would have been 7 if we didn't get Ipswich tickets), Liverpool, and will hopefully be getting tickets to Birmingham as well.

So two tickets to the most expensive game in the calendar PLUS home membership to get them...  What do I win?

On 12/04/2024 at 10:30, essex canary said:

I am saying I won't be conceding any further ground to any multimillionaire ADs who I suspect will be receiving exactly the entitlement to which you refer.

May be an image of text that says 'WHEN THEY DISCOVER THE CENTER OF THE UNIVERSE A LOT OF PEOPLE WILL BE DISAPPOINTED THEY ARE NOT IT'

• Like 1

On 08/04/2024 at 17:21, pete said:

I hate reminding anyone will need to win at least 1 away win to get to PL.  Not a good record against the better sides away from Carrow.  If places remain as currently most likely Saints in final play City.  REally need Ipswich to finish third, Leeds no chance in semis.

Agreed. Any one of Leeds, Leicester or Southampton in the semis and Norwich are out. Cannot handle any team with a bit of EPL quality, as we've seen in previous seasons.

Wagner is also living in his own head of delusion if he thinks Norwich's defensive performances have been "top". We have seen over and over again that any high ball into the box and they are at panic stations.There has been no commanding centre back presence in the box since the days of Malky and before that Newsome and Andrew Linighan.

Delia will just sit there in the stand then sniggle all the way back to Greater Ipswich. 

7 hours ago, Big Vince said:

Agreed. Any one of Leeds, Leicester or Southampton in the semis and Norwich are out. Cannot handle any team with a bit of EPL quality, as we've seen in previous seasons.

Wagner is also living in his own head of delusion if he thinks Norwich's defensive performances have been "top". We have seen over and over again that any high ball into the box and they are at panic stations.There has been no commanding centre back presence in the box since the days of Malky and before that Newsome and Andrew Linighan.

Delia will just sit there in the stand then sniggle all the way back to Greater Ipswich. 

What are you doing here? We’ve just won ( away as well!). There’s no room at all for your snide remarks or dismissive comments. Go and play with little Vincent.