In all probability, we would be 5th. if it were not for that stupid referee falling for cheat Howson's antics last Wednesday.

They say that there is no point crying over spilt milk, but I'll be crying all Summer if we fail to have a fair crack at the play-offs, with a full strength team, including Rowe.

I have criticised Wagner as much as any, but he deserves a fair crack at those play-offs with is full squad. Losing Sargent for so long and the mess-up of replacing him, along with the inexplicable signing of the uninspiring George Long (who cost us points) to replace Gunn's absence, have not helped the man. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BroadstairsR said:

In all probability, we would be 5th. if it were not for that stupid referee falling for cheat Howson's antics last Wednesday.

They say that there is no point crying over spilt milk, but I'll be crying all Summer if we fail to have a fair crack at the play-offs, with a full strength team, including Rowe.

I have criticised Wagner as much as any, but he deserves a fair crack at those play-offs with is full squad. Losing Sargent for so long and the mess-up of replacing him, along with the inexplicable signing of the uninspiring George Long (who cost us points) to replace Gunn's absence, have not helped the man. 

Long was a strange signing. Millwall fans had a very poor view of him and I can see why. I know some players are made scapegoats for no reason but having a look at fans forums wouldn't hurt. 

Unless I’m being dumb, there’s some Hull fixtures missing somehow ,Coventry playing Hull but not the other way round.

All in our hands, some very similar run ins.

Cant see West Brom falling given they have probably the easiest one, be very surprised but stranger things have happened.

Likely a straight three way race between us Hull and Cov for the final spot then. I don’t see why we couldn’t win that, just need to pick up some away points, Boro really did screw us.

Posted (edited)

I think our season depends on the scum and Leicester fixtures. Win at least one of those (obviously v scum!) then i reckon we’ll make play offs

lose both and I think the mental impact will be too much for this group of players.

Edited by rock bus

15/16 points needed to be certain but I think both Hull and Coventry will struggle to get beyond 70 with the games they've got left.