Sign in to follow this  
BurwellCanary

Chelsea V Leeds

48 minutes ago, Capt. Pants said:

Archie Gray looks some player. I hope he confirms his allegiance to England.

Shows what having a coach who believes in the youth can do. 

Imagine him being in our academy? He'd not be getting a look in at the minute. 

14 hours ago, GodlyOtsemobor said:

Shows what having a coach who believes in the youth can do. 

Imagine him being in our academy? He'd not be getting a look in at the minute. 

Not true. If we had someone of his quality he'd be playing every game - just as Rowe has done when fit.

22 hours ago, Commonsense said:

Classic=filthy, foul littered scrum. The reason to watch it today is to be thankful that in the modern era skilful players have a chance to play, rather than being hacked down by thugs.

Plenty of flamboyant skilful individuals from the 70/80’s era, who weren’t afraid to show it and didn’t throw themselves to  the floor at the first opportunity (cheating ****). The game  was played by men, didn’t cry, wear alice bands or spend as much time on their goal celebrations as shooting.

‘Hacked down by thugs’ lol, …,, Forbes, Stringer, Hockey, etc….  certainly dished it out, I think of them as City legends.

For the hiding Ipswich fans on here, add ‘The Beet’, hard as hell, fantastic athleticism and ability.

Edited by Sheva

Posted (edited)
19 hours ago, Sheva said:

Plenty of flamboyant skilful individuals from the 70/80’s era, who weren’t afraid to show it and didn’t throw themselves to  the floor at the first opportunity (cheating ****). The game  was played by men, didn’t cry, wear alice bands or spend as much time on their goal celebrations as shooting.

‘Hacked down by thugs’ lol, …,, Forbes, Stringer, Hockey, etc….  certainly dished it out, I think of them as City legends.

For the hiding Ipswich fans on here, add ‘The Beet’, hard as hell, fantastic athleticism and ability.

I think this illustrates the sort of thing you and I are saying. I don’t know if Fernandes was fouled but he clearly wasn’t injured, and for his manager to not only say nothing about his actions but to demand an apology from Fulham for calling him out on pretending to be injured is pretty disgusting.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/68439010

Edited by Mr Angry