Sign in to follow this  
Myra Hawtree

Championship Facts

1 minute ago, Myra Hawtree said:

Seven away wins today out of ten matches I believe.  Bit unusual and a shame for us.

Good job one of the trend bucking home wins was at Carrow Road I say. 

6 minutes ago, Myra Hawtree said:

Seven away wins today out of ten matches I believe.  Bit unusual and a shame for us.

Very unusual but just so long as we keep winning our games at home and getting a few in away as well that pressure will keep cranking up on the ones above! 

In Waggers we trust!

All in all another good w/e for us.

Currently, there are six clubs chasing 5th/6th places. Out of those six, two lost (WBA, Sunderland) and one drew (Preston). Shame that H'fields late equaliser was quickly wiped out, but we have helped our cause with plus 6 goals to our goal difference over the past two games. I appreciate that a few results can change that dynamic and six can increase or drop off. But's that's how it is with 13 games left.

However, two very notable positives have emerged. We can score without Rowe, as the handful of first half charge showed. The results over the past games are not down to luck either, but consistency. Not every game will be as easy as it appeared today, but it should be remembered of those six we have beaten WBA, Coventry and Hull in recent games.

Players have emerged from the 'shadows', McCallum, Fassnacht and Stacey. Both Nunez and Sara are back to what we knew they could be and with any luck Sid will get the Colney magic dust on him.  Three stalwarts are back Sgt, Hanley and Lungi - all back to their best it seems.

So while the points and goals are certainly favourable, it is the play that has achieved them that is really important. Today, more than ever we looked a winning team.

Maybe it is time for even the most grizzling of malcontents to get behind the club, as it really is time to dream, even for them.😏

4 hours ago, RobJames said:

All in all another good w/e for us.

Currently, there are six clubs chasing 5th/6th places. Out of those six, two lost (WBA, Sunderland) and one drew (Preston). Shame that H'fields late equaliser was quickly wiped out, but we have helped our cause with plus 6 goals to our goal difference over the past two games. I appreciate that a few results can change that dynamic and six can increase or drop off. But's that's how it is with 13 games left.

However, two very notable positives have emerged. We can score without Rowe, as the handful of first half charge showed. The results over the past games are not down to luck either, but consistency. Not every game will be as easy as it appeared today, but it should be remembered of those six we have beaten WBA, Coventry and Hull in recent games.

Players have emerged from the 'shadows', McCallum, Fassnacht and Stacey. Both Nunez and Sara are back to what we knew they could be and with any luck Sid will get the Colney magic dust on him.  Three stalwarts are back Sgt, Hanley and Lungi - all back to their best it seems.

So while the points and goals are certainly favourable, it is the play that has achieved them that is really important. Today, more than ever we looked a winning team.

Maybe it is time for even the most grizzling of malcontents to get behind the club, as it really is time to dream, even for them.😏

My maths says it’s plus 5!!!

6 hours ago, Myra Hawtree said:

why is it unusual ?