Sign in to follow this  
The Great Mass Debater

Adam Idah - the next Ibrahimovic

21 hours ago, Nexus_Canary said:

Yeh check an interview when he signed he was told off for being lazy as there were Norwich scouts at the game so he pulled his finger out and scored a second half hattrick.

so a kids coach motivated him to perform better by using the simplest of methods. therefore he IS lazy ? ok, cowboy.

On 09/01/2024 at 15:46, JonnyJonnyRowe said:

He'll be a decent Championship striker and spend most of his career in the Championship.

He'd already be a decent Championship striker if he'd gone out and got himself 30 starts in League One.

And we're a slightly below average Championship side with no signs that we'll progress beyond that any time soon, so we're probably a decent match.

Similar vein to Carlton Morris who could have been a steady lower prem striker earlier if he hadn’t been stifled at Norwich/by injury

22 minutes ago, wcorkcanary said:

so a kids coach motivated him to perform better by using the simplest of methods. therefore he IS lazy ? ok, cowboy.

Yeeee haw d1ck head 

Edited by Nexus_Canary

17 minutes ago, Tetteys Jig said:

Similar vein to Carlton Morris who could have been a steady lower prem striker earlier if he hadn’t been stifled at Norwich/by injury

Its frustrating really that we couldn't find Adam Idah a season long long between that Preston hat-trick and the present day, last season when we had Pukki and Sargent perhaps.

7 minutes ago, Nexus_Canary said:

Yeeee haw d1ck head 

ive been banned for less, my insults were fact. 

am i BEING a d1ck head ...as idah was being lazy in one game.(half game)

or AM i a D1ck head ....as you claim Idah IS lazy.

Subtle difference.

PS his coach at Corinthians phoned me as he knew i was Norwich fan , to tell me we were signing him. he was very proud. 

Edited by wcorkcanary

2 hours ago, wcorkcanary said:

ive been banned for less, my insults were fact. 

am i BEING a d1ck head ...as idah was being lazy in one game.(half game)

or AM i a D1ck head ....as you claim Idah IS lazy.

Subtle difference.

PS his coach at Corinthians phoned me as he knew i was Norwich fan , to tell me we were signing him. he was very proud. 

Woah...

Drop those heart meds mate stress levels through the roof 

Don't like the insult? Don't be a ar5e to receive said insult.

Over and out.

Edited by Nexus_Canary

On 11/01/2024 at 14:58, Nexus_Canary said:

Woah...

Drop those heart meds mate stress levels through the roof 

Don't like the insult? Don't be a ar5e to receive said insult.

Over and out.

poor response. must try harder, didnt have you down as a snowflake. Because i answered you in a mildly challenging fashion, i need heart meds?  OOh Princess precious frilly knickers in a twist. Go sit in a Safespace.

7 hours ago, wcorkcanary said:

poor response. must try harder, didnt have you down as a snowflake. Because i answered you in a mildly challenging fashion, i need heart meds?  OOh Princess precious frilly knickers in a twist. Go sit in a Safespace.

It took you 3 clear days to come up with that response?

A response that contains not one not two but three personal insults?

Hilarious. 

I eagerly await your response which considering your rapier like wit,  will probably take you until Monday to work out.

Edited by Nexus_Canary

15 hours ago, Nexus_Canary said:

It took you 3 clear days to come up with that response?

A response that contains not one not two but three personal insults?

Hilarious. 

I eagerly await your response which considering your rapier like wit,  will probably take you until Monday to work out.

Apologies for ignoring your wondrous posting for so long , but I have a life , you should try it sometime, might stop you posting such utter tripe. ..works for me. No need to thank me, it's just common sense. Must go , have a rather tasty brekky being prepared for me. 

On 09/01/2024 at 16:00, JonnyJonnyRowe said:

Rare that world class players produce kids that go on to be elite level.

Often because they had to fight for everything and their offspring have been silver spooned and have a big inheritance in their future. And perhaps pressure to live up to the name.

Tom Ince, Jordan Larsson, the Zidane's, Paul Dalglish etc.

Marcus Thuram is a good player, Chiesa the only one I can think of to equal his dad's quality and status. Don't think we could get away with calling Alfie Haaland a world class player.

Kasper Schmeichel... Maybe not quite on his dad's level but I'd still say is/was a superb keeper. 

Although I must add I'm amazed there's no Beckham's floating around a decent level yet. 

Edited by GodlyOtsemobor

7 hours ago, wcorkcanary said:

Apologies for ignoring your wondrous posting for so long , I am an imbecile and couldn't come up with anything.

Therefore I played the good old "got a life" card which is generally only played when one is out done on the internet.

The next reference infers I have some kind of female interaction as i pretend someone is making me breakfast.

101 of how to lose an argument on the internet.

I might come back later to then claim it's the internet or something and try taking the moral high ground or I will just give up.

Worst thing about fishing is when you blank 

15 hours ago, Nexus_Canary said:

Worst thing about fishing is when you blank 

I take a decent camera with me and capture the odd wildlife photo, if I can fluke a decent photo with my limited photography skills then I'm going home with something.