Am I the only one who thinks these players make no impact when they play. Springett, Gibbs, Placheta, Nunez, Onel, Idah (when he starts games), Foreshaw.  I’ve never seen any of these players boss a game.  The younger players need to go out on loan to a lower league team to gain more experience. Idah needs to be loaned out to a Derby or someone so he can build up his confidence and learn to dominate games more. The older players need to be released/sold at the end of the season. 

2 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

So we need to get rid of the youngsters by sending them away and then selling all the old players.

Who do we have left then?

Kenny. Which would be a wet dream to some fans.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

So we need to get rid of the youngsters by sending them away and then selling all the old players.

This is why we need a rebuild as well as a new Head Coach. Our team yesterday was bang average League One standard, even Rowe looked lost when he came on.

We got a glimpse yesterday of what the future might hold once the parachute payments have gone and the better players jump ship. It doesn't look promising.

1 hour ago, Jersey Canary said:

Am I the only one who thinks these players make no impact when they play. Springett, Gibbs, Placheta, Nunez, Onel, Idah (when he starts games), Foreshaw.  I’ve never seen any of these players boss a game.  The younger players need to go out on loan to a lower league team to gain more experience. Idah needs to be loaned out to a Derby or someone so he can build up his confidence and learn to dominate games more. The older players need to be released/sold at the end of the season. 

I think you’ll be in the minority thinking Nunez is ineffective.

Also, Hernandez and Idah have definitely had an impact, just not consistently. 

Gibbs is a dilemma. Showed some good things under Smith early on last season. Convinced there’s a player there, but needs games or will be another Sorenson. 

Placheta looked good in a couple of early cup appearances this season, but again is inconsistent. There are definitely attributes there that if played correctly can be very effective. 

Springett, yeah I don’t see what he brings. I think he’s a long way short of what’s required, and didn’t pull up any trees on loan in league one last season. I’d be shocked if he had a career higher than League 2.

Foreskin, he’s a flop for me…. 😏

1 hour ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Zoe