CANARYKING

Jack Reeve TNC video

2 hours ago, Canary Wundaboy said:

Say what you like about the media Nutty, but they’re far more in tune with the fanbase than condescending boot-lickers like you.

There's nothing like intelligent debate is there? And this is nothing like it!

Do you really have to be so offensive to a dedicated City fan just because they have a different viewpoint to you? It really doesn't help your case as it suggests a lack of capacity for reasoned thinking.

28 minutes ago, Indy said:

Who cares about other clubs? I’m pointing out those who ran riot to get Bob out for big debt, poor running of the club are now happy to back the same standards now! I just want to know why the double standards?

Perhaps they saw the results and learnt from it? Would you say it was an overwhelming success?

1 hour ago, Indy said:

Who cares about other clubs? I’m pointing out those who ran riot to get Bob out for big debt, poor running of the club are now happy to back the same standards now! I just want to know why the double standards?

There are no double standards. We were within minutes of going out of business when Chase left. I'll say it again - the situation when he was finally forced out was much, much, much worse than it is now. If you want to be taken seriously and not just be seen as some cheap wind up merchant you could acknowledge that fact rather than just ignoring it as you've done on your previous posts.Β 

Oh - and there were about 3 years or near riots, mass boycotts, mass public meetings and non-stop campaigns to finally get rid of Chase. All we've got at the moment is some keyboard warriors on social media whingeing and stirring the sh*t.Β 

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Worthy Nigelton said:

Chris has always been a cringeworthy, never-kicked-a-ball-in-his-life, smiling, buffoon of a fan

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ love it

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Worthy Nigelton said:

Chris has always been a cringeworthy, never-kicked-a-ball-in-his-life, smiling, buffoon of a fan

Β 

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Raggatip said:

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ love it

I think there was room for " massive brown noser " just to finish it offΒ 

• Haha 1