Sign in to follow this  
lake district canary

There is a message to the club on this forum

7 hours ago, lake district canary said:

We're almost unanimous about what is needed - a very rare thing for this forum. That message should be loud and clear to the club - things need to move faster.

You can't sit on this and say, it's going to take however long it takes, you have to take action now, even if it is just getting a caretaker manager in.  Many more weeks like the last few and you risk losing fans completely. You've worked so hard to build the club up and there have been some great times, but it is surely clear that action is needed now, not in a month, six months, or three years.

As I say, the single biggest message you are getting on this forum - and it is usually a hive of disaggreement and arguments - is that you have to act now.  Apathy has taken over from anger - as demonstated at the match yesterday - people need uplifting - and the present situation is having the opposite effect - and it's been going on for too long.

Something needs to be done - and as soon as possible.

I've given you a 😊 Lakey , but why has it taken you so long to realise this. Its been going titś up for quite a while now.

7 hours ago, ......and Smith must score. said:

Hitler, Stalin and Vlad the Impaler must be in with a shout…..

Vlad the Impaler is regarded as a bit of a hero in modern-day Romania, defending his bit of the world from invaders/would-be conquerors and repelling attacks. 

12 hours ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Get where you're coming from but do you think anyone associated with the club cares about anyone or anything on this place?

Well if they’re good to their word, the really ought too 

13 hours ago, Corbs1 said:

Yep, some are very content in their own parochial dislike of particular individuals. It made no difference when we had great times recently, they were waiting to enjoy the inevitable downturn. 
The is no agreement on this forum, at least I hope not. 

You will never get total unanimity about anything - there are even people who still think that Boris Johnson never tells a lie. But the overwhelming feeling, at least on here, seems to be that there needs to be a complete shake-up of the whole club from top to bottom.

I'm personally a good example of what has happened over the last six months. Despite my intense dislike of both Dean Smith and Webber (you may call it parochial if you wish) and my frequent attacks on their performance at the club, I have always spoken up for Delia & Michael until recently. But the events of this season have finally broken me. I want them out for the good of the club.