Sign in to follow this  
Discobolus

Webber replacement

1 hour ago, dylanisabaddog said:

He is on LinkedIn so if anyone is on that forum it would be good to know what he has to say about himself. 

About

Qualified Sporting Director, Coach, Sports Scientist and Teacher.

Currently employed by Manchester United FC as Director of Academy.

Previously Academy Manager at Sheffield United FC. Ranked by the Premier League as the 8th most productive Academy in the country.

Formerly employed at Watford FC in a variety of roles within youth development across a 12 year period. Proud to have seen Watford FC contribute 52 Academy graduates to its first team squad during my time there.

Managers worked with include Aidy Boothroyd, Sean Dyche, Brendan Rogers, Malky Mackay, Gianfranco Zola, David Weir, Nigel Clough, Nigel Adkins, Jose Mourinho, Ole Gunnar Solskjaer, Eric ten Hag.

Players worked with include Jadon Sancho, Dominic Calvert Lewin, David Brooks, Aaron Ramsdale, Anthony Elanga, Alejandro Garnacho.

Experience

• Thanks 1

This is an interesting conversation with him on the Training Ground Guru Podcast:
https://trainingground.guru/articles/nick-cox-youth-development-the-man-utd-way 

Sounds very considered, empathetic and importantly successful in his current role. Interesting to see how that translates to the role here if it comes to fruition. That said I'm skeptical that would be a move that would happen. 

1 hour ago, Bristol Canary said:

This is an interesting conversation with him on the Training Ground Guru Podcast:
https://trainingground.guru/articles/nick-cox-youth-development-the-man-utd-way 

Sounds very considered, empathetic and importantly successful in his current role. Interesting to see how that translates to the role here if it comes to fruition. That said I'm skeptical that would be a move that would happen. 

I'd be very surprised if he didn't take it if offered. I suspect it would be a huge jump in salary

Nick Cox was rumoured to be one of the final two candidates a few weeks ago along with former City player, NFL kicker or whatever they're called, and latterly CEO of Bristol City until his sudden resignation, Phil Akexander.