Bradwell canary

Three up, then what?

3 hours ago, Google Bot said:

yw0eoqmmahjb1.jpg

I guess the EFL didn't ask you to pick team of the week then @Bradwell canary ?  

That's a bit harsh, I thought Stacey was decent as well, but apparently they couldn't be arsed to name a right back and just said "ho-ever' - d!cks! 

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, chicken said:

That's a bit harsh, I thought Stacey was decent as well, but apparently they couldn't be arsed to name a right back and just said "ho-ever' - d!cks! 

They left a vacuum in the right back position...............(well almost).

7 hours ago, GenerationA47 said:

Also @paddycanary you don’t exactly live in a paddy field!
(Right? it’s a tayto field..?)

😮

I strongly approve of your correct spelling of Tayto sir. A person who knows.

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Thirsty Lizard said:

They left a vacuum in the right back position...............(well almost).

We cleaned up in the Team of the Week.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I did think we could turn the screw but the most notable thing for me was how they absolutely dropped anchor at the hour mark.

Yes, they got a soft late goal (nice one, the BTTS element was the only thing outstanding on my build-a-bet) but they offered nothing until the 93rd minute when it suddenly became apparent that we’d weakened our resolve with the subs and that 1-3 wasn’t unassailable.

We enjoyed a relatively easy Sunday Lunch; Millwall were robust to begin but lacked quality and had a very blunt top end. They’re possibly gritty enough to give sides a game but I wasn’t particularly impressed given they’d made top 6 last year, in fact, if anything it annoyed me further that we got key injuries for the last quarter of last season.

For me, so far so good. Late winner in a game we should have won easier, late equaliser in a game against a “top” side we possibly deserved to win and then comfortably beating a play off side from last season. Confidence, fluidity, top scorers in the league, Barnes, Rowe, Idah and Sargent all off the mark…

19th

• Like 1