Sign in to follow this  
king canary

Flynn Clarke

Had high hopes for him when he signed, was already playing League One level football and sounded like a real talent but last season seemed a bit of a mess for him- loaned out and sent back after hardly playing. 

How did he look yesterday? 

Tbh we used so many players I lost track a bit of who was who out of the ‘age group’ players…whereas my son seemed to know all of them. I’m obviously getting old.

I did notice our new fella Stacey looked pretty decent, but of course it’s an only a preseason friendly and the first of those, so you can’t really read too much into anything.

• Like 1

Hard to judge anyon based on first pre season game for 45 minutes. Wait and see on him and pretty much everyone else. Would be nice to see a surprise player kick on and stake claim which might of been written off like Christos or placheta for example.

9 hours ago, KeiranShikari said:

Not great. I foresee the remainder of his time here being more loans away and then leaving on a free.

You can put this one in the Fitzpatrick, McAlear, Adshead folder.

Cheap worth a risk, doesn't pay off signing.

Looked a bit overweight, probably needs a preseason to kick on again but potentially one that thinks they’ve already made it