Sign in to follow this  
The Raptor

Give me the job!

It isn't that difficult! With this season's sqaud. No signings made.

received_1267523143866906.jpeg

received_1373398899903217.jpeg

Edited by The Raptor

Best things there were the binners missing out in the playoffs and Everton being in their true place…what on earth are Gloucester City doing there?!

1 minute ago, Branston Pickle said:

Best things there were the binners missing out in the playoffs and Everton being in their true place…what on earth are Gloucester City doing there?!

Get your money on them now.....they're on the up. 😄

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Branston Pickle said:

I started the game as Gloucester in the National League North, reached the Championship, and then the Norwich job came up and I couldn't resist, so I applied and got it.

I took the Norwich job in March 2028, with eight games of the Premier League season to go and Norwich five points from safety. I won four of my first seven games to escape the relegation zone, but then lost 3-1 at Brighton on the final day and went down.

I then sold most of the squad in the summer, because 10 or 11 asked to leave and there were a few others I didn't fancy, recouping about £250m in transfer fees before spending about £90m of it building my own squad. I ended up setting several Football League records, including 116 points, 37 wins and 22 wins in a row.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man said:

recouping about £250m in transfer fees before spending about £90m

Stuart's still there then.....

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, Unhinged Canary said:

Stuart's still there then.....

He left half way thru the season to go to west ham so the club even got compensation! City won the league and west ham were relegated! 😂😂

Edited by The Raptor
  • Haha 1