tsj1999

Last min Stu interview predictions

I think he will..

1. Apologise for the past 2 seasons and take full responsibility, saying that if he fails to get top 26 next season he will resign and allow fresh blood to have a go.

2. He will apologise for antagonising fans and look to make improvements. He will promise to not criticise paying customers, who he will acknowledge have the right to express their frustrations.

3. Admit its mostly the performance of the first team that dictate the atmosphere.

4. Admit the timing of the Times interview and the 90% quote was wrong and not the right thing to do.

5. Fully commit to giving his all and admit to loving the opportunity the owners have given him.

6. Admit to understanding the worry caused by the current structure and why people find it strange his wife is his boss.

7. Generally ask for a fresh start

Mind you, I've been drinking for 24 hours...

Edited by Kenny Foggo
  • Like 1

Alleged leaked copy of Stuart's statement:

Ladies and gentlemen, supporters of Norwich City Football Club, I stand before you today, not in the face of victory, but in the face of adversity. Our 2022-2023 Championship season has reached its conclusion, and while we did not achieve the top-two finish we desired, let me assure you that the spirit of Norwich City remains unyielding.

In the face of this setback, we must draw inspiration from the pages of our storied past, a legacy adorned with triumphs and the audacity to defy the odds. Cast your minds back to the days of Kett's Rebellion, when the people of Norfolk stood united against injustice. Like those valiant rebels, we too shall rise.

We find ourselves at a crossroads, reminiscent of the trials faced by our club during the darkest hours of the past. We recall the days when our club stood tall, when our colours soared high, and the Canaries became a symbol of hope, resilience, and unwavering determination.

Let us not forget the triumphs etched in the annals of our club's history. The heroes of yesteryear, the likes of Sutton, Holt, Crook, Keelan and Forbes carried the torch of Norwich City with pride, conquering the heights and capturing our hearts They remind us that our legacy is one of glory, passion, and the relentless pursuit of excellence.

Yes, this season did not unfold as we had envisioned. We fell short of securing a place in the playoffs, but it is in times like these that the true character of a club is revealed. We must summon the courage of our ancestors, the resolve that has defined Norwich City throughout the ages.

The road to success is not always smooth and untroubled. It is fraught with obstacles and challenges, but it is during these times of adversity that our spirit shines brightest. We shall rise, undeterred by setbacks, for the story of Norwich City is one of resilience, of fighting against the odds and emerging victorious.

To our loyal supporters, I extend my deepest gratitude. Your unwavering faith, your unwavering support, is the foundation upon which our club stands. You have weathered the storms, stood shoulder to shoulder with us through the highs and lows, and for that, we are eternally grateful. Your passion, as deep as the River Wensum, fuels our every endeavor.

In the coming days and weeks, we will regroup, refocus, and rebuild. We will forge a team capable of conquering any challenge, instilling in our players the spirit of the Canaries that has echoed through the ages. We will invest in youth, harnessing the talents of our academy, as we have done throughout our glorious history. It shall be combined with experience to build an unstoppable force.

Make no mistake, dear supporters, the flame of hope still burns bright within the heart of Norwich City. We are a club of warriors, of legends, of heroes who never surrender, never yield. Our journey may have encountered obstacles in the road, but the road ahead is one that will lead us back to greatness.

We shall emerge from this trial stronger, united, and ready to face whatever lies ahead. We shall rally our forces, summoning the spirit of our illustrious past, and reclaim our place among the footballing elite. For it is in these moments of challenge that champions are forged, and champions we shall become once more.

So let our battle cry resound through the city streets, reaching the hearts of every supporter. Let our determination and unwavering spirit ignite a fire within us all, propelling us forward towards a brighter future. Together, we shall write a new chapter in the history of Norwich City, a chapter that will be filled with triumph, glory, and the enduring legacy of Norwich City Football Club.

My fellow supporters, let us stand firm, for our time is yet to come. With unwavering resolve and an unbreakable bond, we shall rise above the challenges that lie ahead. The spirit of Norwich City burns within us, and together, we shall march towards victory.

Thank you, and may the Canaries soar high once more!

OTBC.

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, Mike w said:

just don't think he will say anything to make us fans happy. 

Here he is another fan who thinks he speaks for everyone 

22 hours ago, Cowboy said:

I think the lights will dim, there'll be a drum roll, and he'll strut in to the room to the tune of 'Hey, big spender' and do a strip-tease until he's wearing nothing but crotchless panties and a mountaineering harness. Then, when the music stops, he'll clip a rope onto a desk, dive out of the window, abseil down to the street screaming "Sorry Delia, I can't stand any more of your apple strudel. You can't make an omelette without breaking eggs!" and run off never to be seen again.

Just for the sake of completeness, I was out on one or two points with this.