Sign in to follow this  
CANARYKING

Blackpool v Millwall

I wouldn't blame any supporter going out and back just for the game ducks out at this stage.

A weekend away then you may as well crack on and enjoy it.

We're in the right position in the league and can have no complaints. It's what we do next that's important.

I started following City in ‘95 and it was a long time before I saw us even get in the playoffs. I’ll be going to the game today. If people want to give up following City just because we’re not in contention at this point and it’s been a disappointing season then whatever they want, it doesn’t bother me.

It would be nice to be an established Premier league club, but it’s not in my control and I will follow the team whatever division we’re in.

47 minutes ago, It's Character Forming said:

I started following City in ‘95 and it was a long time before I saw us even get in the playoffs. I’ll be going to the game today. If people want to give up following City just because we’re not in contention at this point and it’s been a disappointing season then whatever they want, it doesn’t bother me.

It would be nice to be an established Premier league club, but it’s not in my control and I will follow the team whatever division we’re in.

This is the most dissappointing thing,

They playoffs have now been around for 36 yrs, we've only been in them twice.

That period you mention between 1995- 2002 , they seemed a million miles away

This should have been the most straightforward , guaranteed playoff place in our history , moreso when you consider we've beaten every playoff rival in Sunderland Coventry Millwall Blackburn and Preston away, to date....and when others stumble and results continue to go our way each week

I genuinely believe it was harder NOT to get a top 6 place this season, yet we've somehow managed it

• Thanks 1