Sign in to follow this  
ron obvious

Onel on youtube

He's just started up his own channel. Possibly not the most auspicious time to do so 🙂

Whatever you might think of the content, his commitment & genuine passion for the club are indisputable. It takes a lot of courage to start something like this under these circumstances. Let's hope the rest of the squad are as embarrassed & determined to make amends as he is.

• Like 2

I’m sorry, what ‘circumstances’? - anyone would have thought we are getting relegated and about to go into administration or something.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Branston Pickle said:

I’m sorry, what ‘circumstances’? - anyone would have thought we are getting relegated and about to go into administration or something.

It's worse than that...

We're dead Jim.

• Haha 1

48 minutes ago, Branston Pickle said:

i specifically meant after this match. I'm sure he was all full of bright-eyed bushy tailed enthusiasm at the idea of setting up his channel. Which makes his debut all the more impressive to me - a lesser man would have flunked it.

Wow. A 'disaster', 'disgrace', 'disrespectful'. Certainly 'dissing' that performance.

Fair play to him, but I suspect the club won't be happy with him reaching out to fans directly rather than via the media team.