32 minutes ago, yellowrider120 said:

In the context of 'balance'  (as Lions fans have been routinely slagged off on this forum), it was heartening to read / listen to some very complimentary words from Gary Rowett about us post match. We were heavily linked with him once (when AN was booted out I think) and he has always struck me as decent guy and manager.

Well yeah, he's not a Millwall fan for starters! 

Actually, think he started his youth career at Cambridge so not a million miles from us.

1 hour ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Huh, interesting. So their record home attendence is 15,785? Only got my info from Facebook so fair to say probably should have looked elsewhere 🤣

Was that a deliberate typo there Cambridge? To make your earlier mistake seem relatively accurate? The attendance was 18,785, your non-researched estimate of 16,000 was only 3,000 or about 18% out. Do keep up. 😉😄

12 minutes ago, shefcanary said:

Was that a deliberate typo there Cambridge? To make your earlier mistake seem relatively accurate? The attendance was 18,785, your non-researched estimate of 16,000 was only 3,000 or about 18% out. Do keep up. 😉😄

I think he was taking off the away attendance, I.e us fans who were there. Couldn't tell you why though 😅

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Huh, interesting. So their record home attendence is 15,785? Only got my info from Facebook so fair to say probably should have looked elsewhere 🤣

or, The highest match attendance in the 2018–19 season was 17,195. Not sure about other seasons

9 hours ago, shefcanary said:

LYB, today was the largest support that Millwall have ever had at the New Den. Most (probably 10,000) of those "lovely" fans won't be there for the next match.

God knows why Norwich were such a draw? Any ideas? 😄

He isn’t trying another not so subtle dig at our supporters is he? Shock