Sign in to follow this  
CANARYKING

Only two more 3 o’clock ko

Odd as it feels, we’ve got only one home game in March and only 5 more home games in total.  To be fair two are on bank holiday Mondays, so not that bad.  I did half expect the Sheff U game on 1 April to be shifted but it hasn’t yet.  One thing I can’t understand is the daft mess of Sunderland being noon on a Sunday.

1 hour ago, Branston Pickle said:

Odd as it feels, we’ve got only one home game in March and only 5 more home games in total.  To be fair two are on bank holiday Mondays, so not that bad.  I did half expect the Sheff U game on 1 April to be shifted but it hasn’t yet.  One thing I can’t understand is the daft mess of Sunderland being noon on a Sunday.

Unfortunately it's very easy to understand, they don't give a 💩 about the fans

• Like 2

TV picks announced for 1st April and Easter weekend. Kind of surprised, but also relieved, that we haven't been selected for any.

Would've thought Sheff Utd (H) and Blackburn (A) might have been considered.

34 minutes ago, CaptCanary said:

TV picks announced for 1st April and Easter weekend. Kind of surprised, but also relieved, that we haven't been selected for any.

Would've thought Sheff Utd (H) and Blackburn (A) might have been considered.

On the list I have seen there are no Championship matches scheduled to be shown on Sky at all in April until the 25th and Burnley vs Blackburn.

5 minutes ago, PurpleCanary said:

On the list I have seen there are no Championship matches scheduled to be shown on Sky at all in April until the 25th and Burnley vs Blackburn.

That doesn’t sound right, are they going to add some more later

Just now, CANARYKING said:

Nearly always a Friday night and Saturday lunchtime

34 minutes ago, CANARYKING said:

No, it didn't look right to me but then again I don't have Sky. If there are some Championship games yet to be listed that doesn't help trying to work out which games one might be able to attend!

35 minutes ago, CANARYKING said:

There are lots of championship games announced for both the 7th and the 10th, though we haven’t been selected, at all. The selections after Easter Monday haven’t been announced yet. Burnley v Blackburn is an anomaly as it was originally scheduled for 19 th March, but had to be shifted because they are both still in the FA cup.

12 minutes ago, Commonsense said:

There are lots of championship games announced for both the 7th and the 10th, though we haven’t been selected, at all. The selections after Easter Monday haven’t been announced yet. Burnley v Blackburn is an anomaly as it was originally scheduled for 19 th March, but had to be shifted because they are both still in the FA cup.

Thanks very much. I checked Sky's own list just before I posted and there were none. It now has Burnley vs Blackburn for March 31 and PNE vs Blackpool for April 1, but nothing else yet. Obviously it is not updated immediately upon any annoncements. But it is that Sheffield United match weekend I am interested in so it looks certain the game will be 3pm on the Saturday.

1 hour ago, PurpleCanary said:

Thanks very much. I checked Sky's own list just before I posted and there were none. It now has Burnley vs Blackburn for March 31 and PNE vs Blackpool for April 1, but nothing else yet. Obviously it is not updated immediately upon any annoncements. But it is that Sheffield United match weekend I am interested in so it looks certain the game will be 3pm on the Saturday.

The games are listed on the EFL website. As you say there are 2 games confirmed for that weekend so Sheffield United should be safe now.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, PurpleCanary said:

This is the page I bookmarked, which updates as and when announcements are made;

https://www.efl.com/how-to-watch/upcoming-tv-games/

It also gives indication of when announcements will be made.

3 minutes ago, CANARYKING said:

Listed games only go up to April 10

Fixtures after April 10th aren't due until 17th March.