Sign in to follow this  
dylanisabaddog

Not their fault....

1 hour ago, Captain Holt said:

It's a decades-old national narrative driven by the tory party and right wing papers. They're actually a great group of people who are generous, friendly and welcoming. There are rough parts of every city and a percentage of idiots. 

It may be a ‘decades old narrative’ but it is nonetheless based on the experience of many over those years.  I know several very well travelled football supporters who have come a cropper there and nowhere else.

They hired out the waterfront for some pre game thing a few seasons back.

Some Scouser singing songs about Liverpool , I dunno ferry cross the mersey and things about theft I expect , anyway. Couple of my mates wanted to go as they are Liverpool fans and the door staff wouldn't let them I on account of the scousers hearing non Scouse accents would make them kick off, regardless of the fact they were souse fans.

Just scum, utter scum.

Only time over ever had trouble at carrow road was after a Liverpool game. This scouser drunk off his melon said to me and my friend "ehhhhh that Suarez loves scoring against you boys" I think he wanted a reaction or fight 

Joke was on him as my mate was from Belfast and a life long Liverpool fans. Had taken him to the match as a wedding present as he had not seen Liverpool play live in his life. The understanding he sat on his hands and enjoyed the game and kept his mouth shut  which he did.

But you can imagine the poor scouser when the lad from Belfast started agreeing with him and talking Liverpool.

Felt bad for the scouser as he had just located the only secret red in a sea of yellow and green, utterly hilarious.

Edited by Nexus_Canary

1 hour ago, Nexus_Canary said:

They hired out the waterfront for some pre game thing a few seasons back.

Some Scouser singing songs about Liverpool , I dunno ferry cross the mersey and things about theft I expect , anyway. Couple of my mates wanted to go as they are Liverpool fans and the door staff wouldn't let them I on account of the scousers hearing non Scouse accents would make them kick off, regardless of the fact they were souse fans.

Just scum, utter scum.

Only time over ever had trouble at carrow road was after a Liverpool game. This scouser drunk off his melon said to me and my friend "ehhhhh that Suarez loves scoring against you boys" I think he wanted a reaction or fight 

Joke was on him as my mate was from Belfast and a life long Liverpool fans. Had taken him to the match as a wedding present as he had not seen Liverpool play live in his life. The understanding he sat on his hands and enjoyed the game and kept his mouth shut  which he did.

But you can imagine the poor scouser when the lad from Belfast started agreeing with him and talking Liverpool.

Felt bad for the scouser as he had just located the only secret red in a sea of yellow and green, utterly hilarious.

Christ, how did you resist from beating him to a pulp...

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Branston Pickle said:

It may be a ‘decades old narrative’ but it is nonetheless based on the experience of many over those years.  I know several very well travelled football supporters who have come a cropper there and nowhere else.

I know of someone who got put in Manchester infirmary for a fortnight in an induced coma for wearing a yellow shirt outside old trafford. I know of someone on the disabled bus that had the windows done by wolves. I saw a massive scrap at Palace. Football fans in general can be idiots. 

3 hours ago, Captain Holt said:

Christ, how did you resist from beating him to a pulp...

Probably because my mate confusing him talking Liverpool was better than any slap. 
Intellectually made his little head explode, he was in a sea of green and yellow talking to a fellow Liverpool fan, plus something about the Belfast accent probably made him think twice !

2 minutes ago, Nexus_Canary said:

Probably because my mate confusing him talking Liverpool was better than any slap. 
Intellectually made his little head explode, he was in a sea of green and yellow talking to a fellow Liverpool fan, plus something about the Belfast accent probably made him think twice !

I believe you'll find Captain Holt was being sarcastic.