Sign in to follow this  
rock bus

Don’t think we’re far off having a really good team

Absolutely miles off sadly… can’t think of one player there bar Pukki and maybe Aarons that would get in the Burnley side.

Worse still, there’s a total lack of identity now since we don’t know our best side. The likes of Tzolis/Sara/Nunez proving to be very pricey average players at best and the likes of Krul and Hanley losing their mojo. Add to that all our youngsters and some other hopefuls seem to have stagnated (Rowe, Gibbs, Big Andy, Gunn, Idah, Aarons) and it’s a fairly bleak picture.

Also seem to have a bit of a beta feel about the side. They’re easily pushed off the ball, far too polite demeanour and have no urgency about them. There’s no ****house in there riling things up and getting the crowd going, no bright spark who can produce a moment of magic.

Big Mike and son have one huge job on their hands.

We are 10th this morning. And folks on here say we need to win our next five games?

So a team in 10th hits champions form? 

These players won’t be taking us up . Ever. The midfield yesterday didn’t get a kick. I’m not going to mention the defence because there isn’t any point . And Sargent needed two touches before he got his head up. 

Yes Burnley are top (not bad for a basket case) but our performances were woeful. 

Last promotion team had Buendia and Skipp. We are light years away from those two. 

Wagner has a lot to do. And South American players who are nowhere near effective enough against top 6 championship teams are not the answer. 

Had a brief little chat with a Canary supporting old country boy in the pub after the match, and he said that we looked like a fluffle of wild rabbits being pursued by a fesnyng of buoyant and excited ferrets....

35 minutes ago, Mello Yello said:

Had a brief little chat with a Canary supporting old country boy in the pub after the match, and he said that we looked like a fluffle of wild rabbits being pursued by a fesnyng of buoyant and excited ferrets....

I couldn’t have put it better myself . 

On that performance we are unlikely to even get in the playoffs, let alone win them. We have nothing in midfield. I know Wagner is still assessing the squad but someone should tell him that Gibbs has to start.

I wonder why I'm surprised when the pinkun forum massively overreacts.  Beat Preston and Coventry and people were saying we could somehow close the massive gap on one of the top 2.  Lose to Burnley who are the best team in the division, and suddenly we're not even good enough for the playoffs.  

• Like 1