Clearly an attitude issue best left elsewhere. If he does well in Gala then his stock rises and we get more money back. Great opportunity for Sinani now he's moved to England from Lux and has a chance to impress then consider options in the Summer.

Sinani has done enough to set himself up for a good few years playing in the mid-lower reaches of the Championship which is a huge step up from the Luxembourg league so this move has been a big success for him really.

Re Rashica- the situation is very different there. He's 18 months into a 4 year deal and playing well out on loan so not somebody we're happy just to get off the books for the first offer. If Gala didn't make an offer to sign him permanently this January then it makes sense to wait until the summer and see. If he continues to play well it may be that two or three clubs take an interest and we can get our money back. Cantwell, Hugill and Sinani were all players we weren't going to play and weren't going to keep past the end of the season so it makes sense to get what we can now.

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, king canary said:

Sinani has done enough to set himself up for a good few years playing in the mid-lower reaches of the Championship which is a huge step up from the Luxembourg league so this move has been a big success for him really.

Re Rashica- the situation is very different there. He's 18 months into a 4 year deal and playing well out on loan so not somebody we're happy just to get off the books for the first offer. If Gala didn't make an offer to sign him permanently this January then it makes sense to wait until the summer and see. If he continues to play well it may be that two or three clubs take an interest and we can get our money back. Cantwell, Hugill and Sinani were all players we weren't going to play and weren't going to keep past the end of the season so it makes sense to get what we can now.

Gala dont have piles of cash, so I doubt we'll sell at the levels touted. Im guessing he'll be given one last shot here if he indeed has any interest in returning.

18 minutes ago, jaberry2 said:

Gala dont have piles of cash, so I doubt we'll sell at the levels touted. Im guessing he'll be given one last shot here if he indeed has any interest in returning.

I've no evidence for it other than a gut feeling but I feel pretty sure he's not coming back here. All the signs at the start of the season suggested Smith was really keen to make him a key player this season, he was given the 7 shirt, talked up in press conferences, started the season in the first XI yet we felt OK about loaning him out a few weeks later after he basically didn't show up. Hard to come back from that.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, king canary said:

I've no evidence for it other than a gut feeling but I feel pretty sure he's not coming back here. All the signs at the start of the season suggested Smith was really keen to make him a key player this season, he was given the 7 shirt, talked up in press conferences, started the season in the first XI yet we felt OK about loaning him out a few weeks later after he basically didn't show up. Hard to come back from that.

He does seem to of checked out somewhat. But he's under contract and we have a new manager now. I suppose we'll have to wait until the summer to see how this one pans out.

It feels like Rashica's ship has sailed, especially when you see how much Wagner clearly wanted Tzolis back. Literally got his loan club to agree to rip up an agreement to do that. Tzolis wanted to return after speaking with Wagner.

Edited by Michael Starr

Rashica won't be back. I reckon we gave them a price that they didn't want to/ couldn't pay and we're happy to let him show his stuff and sell in summer with his reputation restored.