Sign in to follow this  
Citytilidie

Season ticket renewal

I'm officially an older person in July  I turn 65,  am I right in assuming that I will qualify for a discounted season ticket this time around,  season ticket holder of 16 years 

I dunno, you get the gold-plated pensions, easy access to the housing market, free higher education, free bus travel AND you want a cheaper season ticket?

I thought it was us millennials who were meant to be the entitled ones?!

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, canarydan23 said:

I dunno, you get the gold-plated pensions, easy access to the housing market, free higher education, free bus travel AND you want a cheaper season ticket?

**** head

Just now, canarydan23 said:

Tongue in cheek I know, but it’s so much more justified being entitled as a millennial when the preceding generation got it all and then some. Seems like that same generation are the ones calling out the entitlement! How dare we want what they got under exactly the same terms? Lol

not a dig at citytilidie just to clarify. He didn’t mention entitlement, but I hate my label from my elders! 

5 minutes ago, SwearyCanary said:

Think it was meant as a bit of ribbing. 

Looks like you don't need to develop a sense of humour when everything is handed to you!

• Haha 3

No straightforward answer to this one.

First I think you need to be 65 at the date of renewal and not just prior to the season starting.

Second, it depends where you sit. I don’t think there are any concessions in the premium blocks, such as the lounges in the City stand or central blocks in the south stand.

Hope this helps, others may know may have better knowledge than me.

My birthday is in July, if I remember as you are 65 when the season starts in August you should qualify, I did. Ticket Office will tell you.