Sign in to follow this  
cambridgeshire canary

Do Russians know what they are fighting for?

58 minutes ago, littleyellowbirdie said:

@TheGunnShow

This is the take on that question from a professor of political science at a top-10 US university who credits him with ridding the Russian federation of state censorship.

https://today.duke.edu/2007/04/yeltsin_tip.html

I'd actually seen that, but then wondered what happened re. the media when Russia decided to go for Chechnya under his rule. That attack on Grozny in the First Chechen War was.... pretty ugly.

I also believe that so many Leaders do like their wars. You just knowthe media thrive on bad news rather than good and the more graphic they are allowed. And I'm convinced Leaders quite enjoy flexing their military.

Now US Military say the UK Military is no longer a top fighting force. Behind so many other nations. But of course we are allowed nuclear.

Edited by keelansgrandad

1 minute ago, nevermind, neoliberalism has had it said:

I suppose that they are fighting for a comprehensive security agreement in Europe and to stop the ever expanding hegemony by NATO attack dogs doing Bidens bidding.

At least we now know why this war is kept getting fanned with 'best before' dated weapons.

https://archive.is/DxeaN

Ah, just the man! This should help us settle it.

So, do you know what you're fighting for then?

nope I will not fight for any malignant forces, east or west, but I'll fight for my family and friends should this be needed.

BTW what has happened to the Norwich flag once proudly over City Hall? Have they lost it in there? Maybe I should hire one for the day to remind tourists to this beautiful City what it looks like.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, nevermind, neoliberalism has had it said:

nope I will not fight for any malignant forces, east or west, but I'll fight for my family and friends should this be needed.

BTW what has happened to the Norwich flag once proudly over City Hall? Have they lost it in there? Maybe I should hire one for the day to remind tourists to this beautiful City what it looks like.

Might be scared of the flag triggering a Norwich nationalist movement maybe.

• Haha 1