Ashwood

and the performance of the day goes to ……….

3 hours ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Let's be honest a Norwich player being loaned to leauge one and them kicking Ipswich out of an automatic promotion spot was written in the stars

Keep up Ipswich haven’t been in the automatic promotion spots for a couple of weeks now.

They do seem to be slipping a bit ...... is it an Ipswich thing or is McKenna not quite all they make him out to be?

I usually ignore their site when they do well and have done for a while now as I thought that they were romping it.

However, they now talk of a play-off place having dropped a lot of points recently.Failure would be a disaster for their US investors as they seem to have pumped a lot of cash into the  playing squad this season (wages to attract rather than big fees.) and will need something to show for it. They are not in it for the love of ITFC.

A few weeks ago some were wishing for City in a cup draw. It was during our decline under Smith. Shows how confident they had become.

The only reason that they are contenders, is that they have massive financial clout in that Division and they've bought their way to the top by purchasing the best players from their rivals. I watched the highlights on YT, and thought to myself,  they'd get murdered in the Championship. Like others have said, if they don't go up, it's a huge failure..... fingers crossed 🤞