Sign in to follow this  
rock bus

Turning it off at half time

That was just utter rubbish, whatever the final score is then smith should be sacked. Embarrassing just host poor a football team we have become.

For the first time ever I’ve turned the game off at half time. Not fair to make my family sit through this rubbish. Our time as a family is precious so we’re going to watch a film.

Some may say I’m not a real fan but I don’t care! That’s what smith has done to my club

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Robert N. LiM said:

I watched Only Connect instead of the first half. Only got one question right. Still no regrets.

That's not a bad effort for Only Connect. But try concentrating less on Victoria and more on the questions🙄

• Haha 1

57 minutes ago, The Bristol Nest said:

Not Giannoulis fault. Only Sargent was chasing. The rest were lazy.

It did rather look like Dimis fault. But then it’s one of them every week.  Usually Gibson. The problem is they have no belief and confidence in what they’re doing. We need a manager and a director of football who can connect with the fans and show some passion.  If by some fluke we had won tonight, Smith would have still trudged off the pitch with his hands in his pockets staring at the grass.