Sign in to follow this  
Feedthewolf

World Mental Health Day

Anyone else see the video the club posted this morning? Really poignant and well-executed. Gabriel Sara on the phone to his dad in particular brought a tear to my eye. 

Wishing all fellow NCFC supporters a positive day today, and please don't be scared to reach out if you're struggling:

Call The Samaritans on 116 123

Text 'SHOUT' to 85258

Speak to Norfolk and Waveney Mind on 0300 330 5488 (select Option 1)

And similarly, if you have a friend, colleague or family member who you know is having a difficult time, why not pick up the phone to them today?

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Feedthewolf said:

Anyone else see the video the club posted this morning? Really poignant and well-executed. Gabriel Sara on the phone to his dad in particular brought a tear to my eye. 

Wishing all fellow NCFC supporters a positive day today, and please don't be scared to reach out if you're struggling:

Call The Samaritans on 116 123

Text 'SHOUT' to 85258

Speak to Norfolk and Waveney Mind on 0300 330 5488 (select Option 1)

And similarly, if you have a friend, colleague or family member who you know is having a difficult time, why not pick up the phone to them today?

Well said 👏

I’d guess not many people on here have come across this most awful illness. We have a Huntington’s disease unit adjoining our unit. Occasionally all staff are asked to help out there which is a very humbling experience.