Sign in to follow this  
NorfBhoy66

No Pukki

at least we can now put crosses in, rather than everything directed to set Pukki up on the ground, which is all we have known for 2 seasons, need Hugil  up front though for his height, holding ability and heading

1 hour ago, NorfBhoy66 said:

at least we can now put crosses in, rather than everything directed to set Pukki up on the ground, which is all we have known for 2 seasons, need Hugil  up front though for his height, holding ability and heading

Now there’s a typical British centre forward stereotype right there!    Just cos he’s a big lump up top doesn’t translate to having ‘holding ability’.    He actually has to demonstrate he can hold it up and so far in yellow n green, he hasn’t done that!   

No pukki no problem?  
He’s injured but tbh I’m not sure he’s done enough to be straight back in when fit - needs to work his way back into the starting  XI

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Branston Pickle said:

No pukki no problem?  
He’s injured but tbh I’m not sure he’s done enough to be straight back in when fit - needs to work his way back into the starting  XI

I really think Pukki has been feeling too much pressure on him to score. Ironically, others scoring will probably allow him to relax and get his form back. 

• Like 1

Pukki doesn't score the goal that Sarge did, but would have given the Huddersfield defence more to think about. I think we missed his movement to be honest, especially against 10 men.