Sign in to follow this  
The Bristol Nest

https://www.pinkun.com/sport/norwich-city/canaries-ncfc-ian-

2 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

By hook or Ian crook?

Ah... that. 

Lives in Australia. Has a new role as a coach at a team. That team almost shockingly came out and didn't say:

"He's not the best coach. To be honest, we could probably have done better, but you know, we met him at the bar, and well, he seemed like a nice chap. He bought us a round of drinks and threw a couple of darts. I mean, look, he's distinctly average ok, but, well, we've appointed him. Try not to be too downbeat, it might work out, if not, what have we lost but a bit of dignity eh?"

They should really sort out their PR... 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

OK guys. It's an overly long article about Ian Crook being a great manager in Oz.  It irritated me.

Edited by The Bristol Nest
I am sitting in a bar in Greece. Two hours ahead...

1 minute ago, The Bristol Nest said:

OK guys. It's an overly long article about Ian Crook being a great manager in Oz.  It irritated me.

I wish him all the best, absolute legend of a player for us, almost sullied by his apparent switch to the scum but the 11th hour u-turn ensured that they were left scorned and cemented that label in place.

As a coach, who knows, it didn't work out well under Gunn... and he went back to Australia, which is largely accepted as a huge step down in quality... after all, a great number of players go their if no one else will take them... Robbie Fowler who was particularly unfit by that point, ex player of ours Hooper is also there. I think Ross McCormack went there, and he didn't have the ability to jump a fence/gate...