On 15/07/2022 at 22:12, PurpleCanary said:

Placenta has already gone and it seems Smith wants to offload Tzolis. Given all that, It didn’t seem likely we would get rid of Rashica as well, leaving ourselves with only the pedestrian Hernandez as an experienced winger.

Umbilicalievable.....

• Haha 2

45 minutes ago, TheGunnShow said:

Mebbe the kid was Kosovan, or had Kosovan parents? There's quite the diaspora of Kosovans, especially in Switzerland and Germany, and I think a fair few got to London too.

Don't tell the kippers but a Kosovan emigre is more likely than a City fan. 😀

On 15/07/2022 at 23:12, PurpleCanary said:

Placenta has already gone and it seems Smith wants to offload Tzolis. Given all that, It didn’t seem likely we would get rid of Rashica as well, leaving ourselves with only the pedestrian Hernandez as an experienced winger.

Oh, a Freudian slip! I blame the heat, and unresolved issues even my analyst says I shouldn't talk about...😳

On 07/07/2022 at 15:39, Lewis DW said:

No footballer 'wants to be here" - they are here to collect as high a salary as possible, and play in the best leagues possible. Why would Milot Rashica or any other player currently at Norwich want to be here, at a relegated, under-paying, championship club? Norwich are a stepping stone for talented youngsters - that is the only reason to be here. 

This is exactly the reputation we want to have at the present time; talented and motivated youngsters with the potential for the very top level considering Norwich a first choice to develop their skills and progress their career is the key to consistently adding value to players, sustained growth, good performance, and eventual establishment of the club in the Premier League. 

Edited by littleyellowbirdie