Sign in to follow this  
TeemuVanBasten

Smith In

Webber out. 

Any heat on Smith right now takes it off Webber. 

I know who I would rather be making the transfer decisions this summer. 

33 minutes ago, Nexus_Canary said:

Well I want both of the parasites gone.

Why is DS a 'parasite'?

Somebody summed it up well on a different thread, DS and Shakey aren't immune to blame but are near the bottom of the pile in terms of fault. I'd personally like to see him build his own side and get a proper pre season into them, wouldn't sit right with me if he didn't get the opportunity. 

• Like 2

Just now, Gordon Bennett said:

Why is DS a 'parasite'?

Somebody summed it up well on a different thread, DS and Shakey aren't immune to blame but are near the bottom of the pile in terms of fault. I'd personally like to see him build his own side and get a proper pre season into them, wouldn't sit right with me if he didn't get the opportunity. 

He's had half a season to show us what he can do.
A guy that plays Loan players and a guy who has been released in a match day fixture following relegation shows me all I need to see.
He is out of his depth.

Parasite probably incorrect yes, but he is not a Norwich manager in my eyes and I want him gone.

13 minutes ago, Nexus_Canary said:

He's had half a season to show us what he can do.
A guy that plays Loan players and a guy who has been released in a match day fixture following relegation shows me all I need to see.
He is out of his depth.

Parasite probably incorrect yes, but he is not a Norwich manager in my eyes and I want him gone.

I'm not  a fan of Smith and I dont think he is the right man for us but I cant agree with this.

As a manager he should be  playing what he (not the fans) considers the best team for each and every game. 

We got hammered and embarrassed playing what I presume he thought was the best team and i also presume he thought it would have been even worse if he had played younger/less experienced players - although I'm not entirely sure this is the case!!

Yesterday did sum up what I was pondering about Deano.

That Normann started and Rupp was on the bench and came on was nothing short of bizarre. To throw Sorenson into CB was an embarrassment as he looked totally lost and just thumped the ball up the pitch to a loan striker. Dowell, we were led to believe is a No10 but played wide right.

We looked nothing more than a team from the lower reaches of the Championship. Spurs, a good team it must be said, didn't look like they had got into second gear. They just knew they would win and we knew we would lose. I could have even accepted us kicking Son off the pitch. At least it would have been something.

We haven't improved under him and surely that was the purpose. To make things better. But we don't have a tactic or style anymore. And I'm afraid the board and owners have a history of panic and nonsensical appointments. I'm hope I'm wrong and he can prove to us that he does have the ability to turn us inside out yet again.

• Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

Webber out. 

Any heat on Smith right now takes it off Webber. 

I know who I would rather be making the transfer decisions this summer. 

Does that mean you want an end to the Sporting Director/ coach model?

I certainly see the argument for Webber's time being up, and I completely agree that it's folly to blame Smith for his poor porcine-aural purse-weaving ability, but I really hope we stick with having a sporting director making long term decisions and a head coach looking after the next game. I think it's a good idea generally, but for a club with our financial limitations I think it's essential.