Sign in to follow this  
Baldyboy

worthys reaction said it all!

did anyone else notice worthy running down the touchline towards the snakepit when jj got him out of jail? shaking his fist at the fans said it all really, he still doesnt care we were poor again yesterday, as his words on the championship this morning said, a few more wins and the negativity will disappear!

then it will be back again in a couple of weeks after more pants games!

Worthy is obviously small minded if he cant remember January... after 5 wins on the bounce in December Worthy, Foley and everyone else are smarting only for us to be spanked every game for our next 6...

2 more wins wont make 1 jot of difference... like it hasnt done for any other game this season.. we will still end up back at good old square 1 again!

jas :)

Delia & hubby, Chairman Mumbles, Bazzer Skipper and Co, were celebrating like they had won the Championship. Mucho huggin'' and a kissin'' amongst each other at fulltime Bleurgh!. Worthy made me want to puke with his "I''m still here" gestures, exagerrated celebrations and an air of arrogance..........unlike QPR and Palace away etc, when he cowered in the dugout! I''d have more respect for him if he was humble and just walked down the tunnel at the final whistle.

My thoughts on the game? I''m pleased we won, I''m overjoyed at Leon''s excellent strike, Shackell played really well, JJ2 scored with a cool head and has an eye for goal, Hughsey played quite well, I thought the atmosphere was subdued, Leeds next Saturday should be interesting! Not much "huggin'' and a kissin'' at Elland Road next week methinks!"

Still, swings and roundabout''s.........and Nigel''s not gonna resign, or be shown the door, so, what next? ;~( [8-)]

I was disgusted by Worthy''s comments - the passing wasn''t great at times but the hard work was always there. Our never say die attitude got us through - or words to that effect!! We could have the worst players in the league talent wise but if they try hard then it''s all ok with Worthy!!

I think Worthy has misjudged the fans like the board have. I don''t think the negativity will disappear until he leaves or we get promoted and the second isn''t an option this season. I still can''t bring myself to hope we lose so he gets sacked but I am getting annoyed that these wins we keep scraping now and again are simply prolonging the agony.

If Worthy thinks a few wins will wipe out all the frustrations from the rubbish football he''s served up this season then I think he''s mistaken!!

I think that Worthy''s celebrations and his interview after the game proved one thing and one thing only.

He doesn''t care what the fans think and has no respect for us whatsoever. Makes me even more determined that hes lost the plot and that theres no way back for him.