Sign in to follow this  
TeemuVanBasten

We all love this club don't we

The question is at the moment ARE YOU ENJOYING it  while at the ground watching the football

2 hours ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

First time I'd had a proper drink in ages.

Seems to have made me pretty happy, having read the post back.

Now to work out how to get you more focused on the club and less obsessed about your personal grudges. I've been guilty of what you are doing, but the truth is it bores the majority to death, this forum has thousands of members and is about our football club, not about you or me.

You are brilliant TuB , twist,  turn wriggle and squeak all you like, we all know who dragged the various spats the you have had with people in the gutter. 

You may be born again, lets wait and see what you grow into. ...again. 

Don't trust ya mate. 

And make no apology for it.  

Webber quote. 😇

Thought todays performance  was half decent but toothless , bit like me grandad wearing only a pair of speedos.

Villa were there for the taking for 20- 25 mins in the  2nd half, we barely troubled. them.  Snapshot of the Season.

4 hours ago, wcorkcanary said:

Don't trust ya mate. 

And make no apology for it.  

Really couldn't care less to be honest. There are a few people I owe an apology to on here, although to various degrees, CanaryDan, Badger, Hogesar (although that one was an attempt at gentle ribbing gone wrong), and Nutty Nigel (for some unfair stick I gave him on a past account) off the top of my head.

That doesn't mean I have to pander to you or Greavsy, who it feels are at the front and centre of all the threads which get derailed and turned into stupid t*t for tats. 

Those people that I probably owe an apology to are real Norwich City fans, I barely ever see you make any constructive contribution to football or club related topics.

Edited by TeemuVanBasten

1 minute ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

Really couldn't care less to be honest. There are a few people I owe an apology to on here, although to various degrees, CanaryDan, Badger, Hogesar (although that one was an attempt at gentle ribbing gone wrong), and Nutty Nigel (for some unfair stick I gave him on a past account) off the top of my head.

That doesn't mean I have to pander to you or Greavsy, who it feels are at the front and centre of all the threads which get derailed and turned into stupid t*t for tats. 

Those people that I probably owe an apology to are real Norwich City fans, I barely see you make any constructive contribution to football or club related topic, I can be a complete pr*ck at times, which I'm trying to acknowledge, but I absolutely do not care one bit about whether or not you like or trust me.

Fair play, happy to wipe the slate clean and offer you an apology of my own 👍

6 hours ago, yellowrider120 said:

You're wrong (if you're talking about The Snakepit).

I stand corrected. My memory must be going!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

That doesn't mean I have to pander to you or Greavsy,

Hang on TvB, why bring me into this discussion. 

As I've said before I tried to send you a pm, but you can't receive them, for whatever reason. 

I don't hanker after an apology from you, or anyone else for that matter. You changing your spots would be good enough for me. So let's see what happens over time hey? 

Although, even though posts have been removed from here I still remember what you said (which I won't repeat). 

Edited by Greavsy