TeemuVanBasten

Would anybody else like David McNally to write a book?

8 hours ago, TIL 1010 said:

You really think Bowkett would contribute to a book written by McNally ?

Not at all, @TIL 1010.

The point I was trying to make, and perhaps failing to, was that the double promotion, plus the subsequent comfortable Premier League survival, was very much a three man show. All played their part to varying degrees. 

39 minutes ago, GMF said:

Not at all, @TIL 1010.

The point I was trying to make, and perhaps failing to, was that the double promotion, plus the subsequent comfortable Premier League survival, was very much a three man show. All played their part to varying degrees. 

Maybe i should have put a smiley face at the end as i suspect you knew where i was coming from Gary. 😜

3 hours ago, Diane said:

David and his business partner sold their  successful Wine Bar & Restaurant very early 2021, he's no longer in the restaurant business.

3 hours ago, TIL 1010 said:

Very fortunate to do so in the middle of a pandemic if you ask me as hospitality was on it's knees at that time.

Just googled and it looks like it has permanently closed now, so may not have been too successful at the point he exited to be fair.

Plenty of time to write that book then! 

Edited by TeemuVanBasten

9 minutes ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

Just googled and it looks like it has permanently closed now, so may not have been too successful at the point he exited to be fair.

Plenty of time to write that book then! 

As I said he sold it in Feb 2021 so yes it's closed, new owners re opened it as a 20s cocktail bar in July 2021, its called The Dry Spy