Interesting podcast on Under The Cosh 

Sounds very hard done by...

Two serious injuries missed by the NCFC Medical team

He rejected payoffs to leave

And was desperate to play for Norwich City 

Edited by CDMullins

What is it with us and getting players who live in wheelchairs? Shame really Jarvis always seemd like one of those 'could go on to do big things if not for getting injured every match'

7 minutes ago, canarydan23 said:

Is that the one where Ben Marshall ragged us out? Doesn't sound like they're big fans of us!

If I remember right he's a right twot, kept going on about how he was accused of 'having a bad attitude' etc before then going on about how Norwich is a ****hole that nobody would want to live in and how much he hates the city and club..

Rather ironic seems he can't quite work out why things did not work out for him when I'm sure it should be obvious to everyone

The fact he went from Wolves to Blackburn to us and then ended up playing for Stoneclough says all you need to know about him

Edited by cambridgeshire canary

3 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

If I remember right he's a right twot, kept going on about how he was accused of 'having a bad attitude' etc before then going on about how Norwich is a ****hole that nobody would want to live in and how much he hates the city and club.

To be fair, Marshall's career has blossomed after he left us and proved that the talk of him having a bad attitude were nonsense!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ben_Marshall_(footballer)

We don't seem to have a brilliant record with players when they become unwanted, seem to treat them like dirt.

Mind you, my Chelsea-supporting boss was talking about Josh McEachran the other day, after a decent breakout season under Ancelotti, playing a good few games, he wasn't fancied by Villas-Boas so went on loan, but turned up on the first day of pre-season in 2013 after a successful loan spell with Middleborough, with Mourinho in charge expecting to have a pre-season. He walked into the first team changing room and was told by the kit man he's with the "loan group", players who trained away from the first-team waiting for to be shouted back indoors to be told where they were going. Said it completely destroyed him mentally.

3 hours ago, canarydan23 said:

Is that the one where Ben Marshall ragged us out? Doesn't sound like they're big fans of us!

The presenters are fine with us, there was an awkward silence when Ben Marshall slagged us off (Chris Brown didn't go along with it)l

Grant Holt one was decent, filmed at Carrow Road.

Its a bit too "lads lads lads", early 00's culture for me, more about p*ss ups and moaning about the game being less fun, not always highly relevant to today's game really, guests aren't always the most sophisticated.

1 hour ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

The presenters are fine with us, there was an awkward silence when Ben Marshall slagged us off (Chris Brown didn't go along with it)l

Grant Holt one was decent, filmed at Carrow Road.

Its a bit too "lads lads lads", early 00's culture for me, more about p*ss ups and moaning about the game being less fun, not always highly relevant to today's game really, guests aren't always the most sophisticated.

Very much the late 90's to early 2000's 'lad culture;. You know, back when the super market shelves were full of 'car magazines; that were mostly just full of pictures of naked women. What a time to be alive it was.

• Thanks 1