Sign in to follow this  
PhatCanary

Worthy Chumpions.

If i hear one more person use the "but he got us promoted" excuse for not sacking Worthy i will scream (a manly scream), yes he got us promoted but he also got us relegated and it''s been downhill ever since, we must not let the 3-0 win Tuesday blind us, we got lucky and didn''t deserve to win, i just hope the rumours are true and he is to be replaced in the summer, a fresh start for Worthy and Norwich City is much needed, i think he should go to Forest.

CHANGE IS GOOD!!!

What''s the Likelihood of the board actually sacking Worthy. It seems to me like Worthy''s contract means more to the board than the clubs overall evolution. My personal opinion is the same as yours concerning the promotion relegation thing, and i hope that Worthy leaves in the summer and doesn''t get sacked. I don''t think he''ll go to Nottingham though even though Holty is there, I don''t think he''ll suit the club, but maybe! Probably Q.P.R.

I think less and less people are using that excuse now!! You can''t live on past glories in football and Worthington has taken Norwich as far as he can now (in a positive direction that is!!). Failing to replace him will continue to destroy all of the positive work he has achived!

he may as well of told to go out and roll over and die as the performance that day was shocking! only Ashton gave a hoot

jas :)

You are so right , we got lucky we relied on Hux goals and malk at back ,also the  opposition missing , i remember Wigan missing 4 tap ins in the first 20 mins .in 1 match , unfortunately  they dont miss in the prem,