Sign in to follow this  
Uncle Fred

Silence from Webber and the Board

The NCFC support will ultimately take the rap for our failures this season.....Suffer the penance and stop being so ungrateful.....

No doubt about that Mello if the thoughts of the Apologists on here about numerous PinkUn posters is a measure to go by.

On 03/01/2022 at 04:53, lake district canary said:

We are trying to build the club. If that means building resources from wherever we can, so be it - and parachute payments help that, of course. Nothing wrong with that. 

The plan has been to gradually build the resources - and that can be seen by the way our squad value has increased over four and a half years and the financial well being of the club improved despite covid. The aim of that building, of course, is to have the kind of squad that can sustain itself in the PL.  It was obviously hoped it would be this season, but if not (and it is looking that way) we still have the kind of squad and players that can go down, regroup and come back up again. if that happens, the next time we come up we would have more resources to mount a better challenge.  It all looks a bit bleak at the moment, but that will change.

As for what outsiders think....who cares?  Let them think what they like.

I have no problems with the idea of gradually building the club. However, it feels like we're on a similar time frame as the the Basílica de la Sagrada Família.

In other words, I'd like to be alive to see the project completed.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, CirclePoint said:

I have no problems with the idea of gradually building the club. However, it feels like we're on a similar time frame as the the Basílica de la Sagrada Família.

In other words, I'd like to be alive to see the project completed.

Not sure even the greatest admirers of Delia and Michael and Tom go so far as to regard them as the Sacred Family...🤩

• Like 1
  • Haha 1