CANARYKING

Shambles at turnstiles

6 hours ago, George Smiley said:

I loved Saint and Greavsie  as a teenager , much better than woke football focus . Listen I am sure you are a decent person  but I wanted to watch my team at the Arsenal game .I couldn't  because I am unvaccinated and I was gutted because  I have always gone to boxing day games as long as I can remember . Can't you see how wrong this is ? can't watch a football game unless you submit to experimental  chemicals pumped  into you .They have been forced by the corrupt Premier League to implement these idiotic incomprehensible rules so I can't really blame the club .

Yes you could have, just produce a negative lateral. Sounds like you're making excuses where there's none available, almost as if you're making **** up as you go.... 😏

• Like 2

9 hours ago, George Smiley said:

I want you to take a look at the gov yellow card scheme and see the damage the vaccines are doing .It is all there  clear as crystal or maybe you can't handle the truth . What about the players themselves ?  how many do you think are really  vaccinated ?  A lot of sportsman are dropping like flies due to heart problems   , this can't be ignored .

I want......... Bit demanding aren't you? 

I'd like you and your friends to eff off and stop spouting this nonsense. I'd also like to hook up with Kylie, but that's just a unlikely to happen too, unfortunately. 

So these footballers who we read have a low vaccine take up, but have increased "reactions" Oh that must be linked then. 

I genuinely feel sorry for you and people like you. 

Can we get back to the poi of this thread, have the club commentated on the farce at the turnstiles? The rest of the debate here need to be moved to the thread in Non Football

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, CANARYKING said:

Can we get back to the poi of this thread, have the club commentated on the farce at the turnstiles? The rest of the debate here need to be moved to the thread in Non Football

Seeing as it's still a bank holiday I doubt anyone is at the club to comment on the situation at present. 

On 27/12/2021 at 22:10, George Smiley said:

Yes that is right,  I think you are  a liar , So you’d rather just watch the  msm news and not look for your own information? Clearly this is why your heads in the sand.

You may think i am a liar but i can assure you every single word i printed is fact painful as that might be for you.

• Like 1

Did we ever get to the point of why we have to pre register our vaccine status?  I'm not big on giving the club my health records and therefore am keen not to do this unless there is a very good reason in doing so.  I have no issuing showing a member of staff my NHS pass if required (although I actually don't think they achieve anything). 

I also not that under GDPR law I don't have to give people personal information for the sake of it.