Dean Coneys boots

What a poor window it was

6 hours ago, king canary said:

Because if nobody gave their opinion on anything this forum would be pointless?

Not sure if I can reply to that under my own rules šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø

6 minutes ago, Nuff Said said:

Not sure if I can reply to that under my own rules šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø

Would it (the messageboard)being pointless but fun get round your rules Nuffo? Harmles fun should never be outside the rules.

Edited by wcorkcanary

5 hours ago, NCPFC said:

Practice taking thousands of long throws at the training ground. So when NCFC is awarded a throw-in in an area near the corner flag on match day, our player can lob the ball as far as possible towards the opposition goal, just like a corner but more accurate and use it as a killer set-piece. (try different scenarios to score goals)

Ā 

While I think I first complained about our dire throw-ins over two years ago, so am fully up for improvements (and while itā€™s early to say, it does look like weā€™ve already got better),Ā I think you are overstating the power of a long throw. While they are something of a weapon, there is a crucial difference why they are not ā€œjust like a cornerā€, the ball is thrown, not kicked. So it arrives at a fraction of the speed. Defenders have less thanĀ a second to watch and reactĀ toĀ a corner. A thrown ball will be far more of a looped delivery, without spin and arrives so much more slowly that itā€™s far easier to defend.

Ā 

This, and the fact youā€™re either a fan of carĀ parks, or wereĀ unable to spell your user name correctly when registering, makes me doubt your status as a coaching expert. šŸ¤” But please feel free to correct me.Ā 

5 minutes ago, wcorkcanary said:

Would it (the messageboard)being pointless but fun get round your rules Nuffo? Harmles fun should never be outside the rules.

I think I might use that the next time my wife complains that Iā€™m talking to my pretend friends on the Internet again. ā€œItā€™s just harmless fun dearā€. šŸ‘

1 minute ago, Nuff Said said:

I think I might use that the next time my wife complains that Iā€™m talking to my pretend friends on the Internet again. ā€œItā€™s just harmless fun dearā€. šŸ‘

My missus calls you lot my 'pink friends'. She is not 100% sure that this really is a footy discussion site.šŸ˜•

• Haha 4

17 minutes ago, wcorkcanary said:

My missus calls you lot my 'pink friends'. She is not 100% sure that this really is a footy discussion site.šŸ˜•

Ā 

BA29A7E3-A030-402F-9C5C-079D5E87A8AA.jpeg

• Haha 2

33 minutes ago, Nuff Said said:

Ā 

BA29A7E3-A030-402F-9C5C-079D5E87A8AA.jpeg

I stopped and questioned myself today about whether it was ok to obsessivelyĀ message other guys (and girls) on a football message board or whether it was just a bitā€¦ like Warhammer 40kā€¦ sweaty, obsessive and a bit wrongā€¦Ā 

Ā 

5 minutes ago, Danke bitte said:

I stopped and questioned myself today about whether it was ok to obsessivelyĀ message other guys (and girls) on a football message board or whether it was just a bitā€¦ like Warhammer 40kā€¦ sweaty, obsessive and a bit wrongā€¦Ā 

Ā 

Well, if itā€™s this site or the absolute lunacy that is Facebook groups, Iā€™d stay here.

11 minutes ago, Nuff Said said:

Well, if itā€™s this site or the absolute lunacy that is Facebook groups, Iā€™d stay here.

Come onā€¦ no one uses Facebook Groupsā€¦ saying that my best friend does and he ends up getting angry all the time. I think to myself ā€œwhy would you ever throw yourself into FB when theyā€™re mostly from the dark annals of Norfolk?!ā€. Iā€™m from a Dereham council estate originally btw so Iā€™m allowed to say that šŸ˜ŠāœŒšŸ»

18 minutes ago, Danke bitte said:

Come onā€¦ no one uses Facebook Groupsā€¦ saying that my best friend does and he ends up getting angry all the time. I think to myself ā€œwhy would you ever throw yourself into FB when theyā€™re mostly from the dark annals of Norfolk?!ā€. Iā€™m from a Dereham council estate originally btw so Iā€™m allowed to say that šŸ˜ŠāœŒšŸ»

Iā€™m attemptingĀ not to use Facebook too much (I try and do everything @BuhĀ recommends) but some of the rubbish I do see on my timeline from the groups Iā€™ve casually liked is along the lines of the more ā€œexcitedā€ posters on here, but amplified to the point of hysteria.