Sign in to follow this  
cambridgeshire canary

Kyle Rittenhouse found not guilty on all charges

On 03/12/2021 at 21:30, Kenny Foggo said:

He shot dead a person who was a convicted child abuser who had threatened to kill him, a skate boarder attempting to bash in his skull and seriously injured a guy who was pointing a gun at his head?. The fact those on the left hold those that were shot in high regard shows the mental capacity of those idiots.

Is how this should read.

Edited by Iwans Big Toe
  • Thanks 1

Making excuses for supporting a killer.👆 Sad how people get as hate filled as that.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Iwans Big Toe said:

Sorry I didn't respond to you sooner. Unfortunately you are not the centre of my universe. I know, shocking that I should prioritse other things above responding to your insightful commentary on how the USA could be a better country.

So let's get back to it, if Groskreutz, Jojo and the other one had been adhering to the curfew, they wouldn't have got shot would they?

And it was the job of the Police to deal with that issue, not a 17 year old illegally on the streets with an illegal weapon. The police should have arrested him before he had the chance to shoot 3 people with his illegal weapon. 

On 05/12/2021 at 07:39, horsefly said:

And it was the job of the Police to deal with that issue, not a 17 year old illegally on the streets with an illegal weapon. The police should have arrested him before he had the chance to shoot 3 people with his illegal weapon. 

Very ironic comment from someone who supports those that call for defunding the police.

• Like 2