Sign in to follow this  
NFN FC

Ticket advice

I was having a beer with my brother-in-law yesterday and we came to an awkward realisation.

My niece is now at the age where she would enjoy a football game. The problem is her dad is a Coventry fan. Tickets are easy to get hold of at the Ricoh and you basically have a stand to yourself. Carrow Road, on the other hand, is quite tricky to get 2 seats together by the time it gets to general sale. 

They live, like me, in Norfolk and I would like her 1st game to be a Norwich game (and hopefully she'll get the yellow bug). 

The issue I have is that I am not a ST holder. I usually pick up tickets on general sale as I sit on my own. 

Would anyone be able to point me in the right direction to get two seats together? I don't want to spend a fortune as she might not even like it!

Judging by the number of empty seats at the Leicester and Watford matches,the Ticket Office ought to be able to help though some of these seats may have become available through season ticket holders either not turning up without notification or handing back seats too late. 

My advice, wait till next September if possible.

Easier to get  tickets together.. & more likely your niece will catch that yellow bug with a rousing City victory

21 minutes ago, NFN FC said:

at the Ricoh

I think you mean the Coventry Building Society Arena!

They need to get the big red Ricoh lettering down really. To be fair, the whole outside of the stadium could do with a bit of a clean up and lick of paint.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, GenerationA47 said:

Easier to get  tickets together.. & more likely your niece will catch that yellow bug with a rousing City victory

Coventry might be a league above us by then though.

8 minutes ago, GenerationA47 said:

The problem is I'm in a race with the brother-in-law. I have to get there before he takes her to cov 

Edited by NFN FC
  • Haha 1